Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: World Trade Centers

BUSH IS AT BARKSDALE AIR FORCE BASE IN LOISIANA

Some of you might know that I am in the Marines stationed at Camp Lejeune. I am sitting in my office observing and listening to the crazy stuff going on here. Status changes continiously. I wish I could tell more, but I don't know too much and what I do know cannot be posted here.

Pray for the nation and all the victims. I hope I can go home today.

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    Originally posted by mikemean
    BUSH IS AT BARKSDALE AIR FORCE BASE IN LOISIANA
    Our local news confirmed that he is here in Louisiana. Probably won't hang around for long. I was wondering earlier why our city was going into a state of emergency, maybe this is why.
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

My god I'm stunned.

I still have to go to class today at 6:30 eastern. I dont think I can concentrate. Also today I was supposed to pick up my car...but I dont know what to do now.

I guess I better start preparing my military uniform...I might be reporting to duty soon.

God bless all those whose lives were lost, and affected by this act of war on the US. May god have mercy on those responsible.

Hopefully there wont be anymore attacks for the time being.

canada/us border is back open, but all flights in the us/canada have bin grounded
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilog B
    Loading the dishwasher at brembo's house means bringing the fiancee a sixpack home.

So I wonder what is going to happen now
    I ain't got a signature anymore, someone stole it and I want it back.

Uninsured for your health
    I just got an e-mail from CoffeeCup software. Here is a direct quote of what they yhad to say:

We would like to also say on record that if any country
    is found responsible for these attacks, we call for that
    country's complete destruction and annihilation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

Originally posted by fanta
    May god have mercy on those responsible
    I wish I could share those same feelings Chris, but I just can't!!!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

CN tower has bin evacuated and closed down in toronto
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilog B
    Loading the dishwasher at brembo's house means bringing the fiancee a sixpack home.

sean_numark

Angry Terrorist Attack

The ****ing bastards are going to pay for what they have done, who the **** do they think they are? lets bomb the ****ers right away and let them rot in hell. Any Americans out there we ALL feel for you i cant even begin to think how you feel but who ever did this will have there payback I ASURE YOU!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mikemean

I'm sorry, and this is going to be the most racist thing I have ever said, but all Arabs should be rounded up and sent back to their own country.
    ok mikemean, your on my ignore list from now on because of that comment...

and about this issue, yes we muslims get blamed for it, the guy on the news was saying "muslims believe that people who sacrifice themselves will go to a better place." That got me sooo ticked off. Yes it probably was bin ladan, but Bin Ladan is a psycho, what he is doing is not jihad (holy war). probably only .5 % of muslims believe bin ladan. Now what you just said mikemean wasnt just to arabs, but was to me and all the muslims that live in US. People like bin ladan give Muslims an extremely bad name.

If any of you guys were watching when those children and women (who were muslim also), jumping up and down happily because the US was hit, they have a reason to. Who is supporting the israelis? the US. Who is fighting the Israelis? the Palestinians. which means that the Palestinians are against the US. Of course they would jump up and down.

I felt extremely weird when i heard this, and was there a month ago looking up at it. It felt as if i was in a movie or something. I thought of prey when i remember him saying that he lived in manhattan, and i was like "oh *****."

I hope nothing else happens that is extremely big. I am in school right now and i watched the news report while getting ready, and here at my german class. I hope nothing else happens as i said before..
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

"Weapons of Ass Destruction"

mooseboy8x v2

funny

this shows what racist there are. to totaly condemn a whole group of pepole just because of the actions of a few demented individuals. as i wrote earlier, this sentiment will be far reaching and unfortunatly, many muslim/arabs will unduly be discriminated against and face this same persucution.
    Last edited by mooseboy8x v2; 09-11-01 at 01:52 PM.

Sorry Vegeto, but that's how I feel. I am still in shock and don't know if what I fell is right or wrong.

Originally posted by smaier69
    just liquidate bin Ladin and his followers. no need to kill everybody in Palestine.

BTW they are chanting and singing and giving away candy on the West Bank in celebration of the attacks.
    \

first sentence i agree, no need to destroy all of palestine, second one, read my above post.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Re: funny

Originally posted by mooseboy8x v2
    ithis shows what racist there are. to total condemn a whole group of pepole just because of the actions of a few demented individuals. as i wrote earlier, this sentiment will be far fetching and unfortunatly, many muslim/arabs will unduly discriminated against.
    agree totally
    - Benjamin Franklin

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    vegeto, watch out for yourself. Many people are pissed at the muslims and arabs today. I would hate very much to hear of you getting attacked or some other dumb *****, because some d!ck head can't control their anger.
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

I will apologize for my fellow SG'ers Vegeto.....

I am Sorry for the rash comments that you are now reading on this forum. The whole thing has shocked most of us into a state of unthinking.

Things are being said in anger and confusion. Please forgive us.

I saw this posted in the Hardforums

"The third big war will begin when the big city is burning" - Nostradamus 1654
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

"shocked most of us into a state of unthinking.

Things are being said in anger and confusion"

Very true. Dont take it to heart Veg. Im sure you have said things too when you were mad.

Your cool in my book
    ** Speed 3370(down)/425(up) kbps **
    My IROC-Z28

I offer my appology. I just woke up and was still sleepy and a little angry. Again, I offer my own appology. I'm very sorry Vegeto, I didn't realize what I said until it was pointed out that you were muslim. Again, I'm sorry. What I said was in anger, and not appropriate.
    Last edited by mikemean; 09-11-01 at 02:06 PM.