Thread: How can i capture a still image from a clip onr ela player or windows media player?

Advanced Member

How can i capture a still image from a clip onr ela player or windows media player?

I was playign a video in real player, and i paused it at this part so i can capture the image. I did that alt+print screen, and loaded it up in my graphics program, but....the area in the real player where the video was playing was just plain black, no picture. and i can't find an option anywhere to "save frame as" or something within the media playters. Anyone have any ideas?

Floating down a river of Dingleberry Juice
    I dont believe you can. I thought I remembered reading why, cant seem to find any answers today in my head though.
    MSI 845 Ultra-ARU
    p4 1.8a @ 47 BILLION
    radeon8500 (4 HS's)
    2 80gig WD se's raid0/120gig WD
    30gigWD/15gigMaxtor/1.2gig WD
    512megs corsair pc3000xms

I know that in Premier you can take stills of frames, I've never tried it with any other program though.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"