Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Runnin form the law.

Advanced Member
    Originally posted by crazyman

look dude,,murder is different,alot different.

and I am sorry,I am not trying to change you,, but I have no sympathy whatsoever for thieves,,thats all!

I don't like them,I don't do it.

dan we was talking about judges, and murder was a exp: murder in the 1st degree and 2nd degree is something that a jury have to decide, but a judge can over rule. the point was one could get you killed and the other you can walk away, yet for the same crime?

same as stealing food the judge would consider the reasons behind the theft.

theft for fun or greed or theft because if u did not steal the food you might end up dead in a ditch.

ps: this post also replys to your post on page 4, 9th one down.
    Last edited by Nemesis; 08-30-01 at 02:20 PM.

Originally posted by Nemesis

dan we was talking about judges, and murder was a exp: murder in the 1st degree and 2nd degree is something that a jury have to decide, but a judge can over rule. the point was one could get you killed and the other you can walk away, yet for the same crime?

same as stealing food the judge would consider the reasons behind the theft.

theft for fun or greed or theft because if u did not steal the food you might end up dead in a ditch.

ps: this post also replys to your post on page 4, 9th one down.
    yes thats true,but either way there will be punishment for either one.manslaughter or murder.1st or 2nd degree.

either way,they WILL get punished.

on certain convictions a judge has certain sentancing guidelines that have to be followed.
    Last edited by crazyman; 08-30-01 at 02:27 PM.

Advanced Member
    Dan did u take any pics when you went to sea world? id like to see these places. over here sea world would = empty fish tanks and the odd frog lol.

Originally posted by Nemesis
    Dan did u take any pics when you went to sea world? id like to see these places. over here sea world would = empty fish tanks and the odd frog lol.
    I did'nt take my digital,we took the 35mm,

but I did go to and graduate from BEER SCHOOL,lol...

really! I will post the diploma later

Advanced Member
    well next time maybe you think of others before you have a day out. j/k

Stealing in this case is justified. You're starving, going to die... uhm, duh?

Murder IS entirely diffrent- It's worse. It's taking a life. Not saving one. Hence, the Justice Syste screwed up on this case.

It is up to you what you do, but please, remember- They aren't leniant. Not much.

take one in the ass for me man!

What we all seem to be forgetting here, is that we are not a 3rd world country! We are talking about the United States of America! One of the richest countrys in the world!

Nobody here can give me justification for stealing anything in this country. Let alone tell me that someone was starving to the point of dying, when we have welfare offices on every corner and Food Shelters on the other corner and that is not even mentioning the churches that will help ANYONE who asked for help.

Just My Opinion...

Jeremy My advise to you would be is to call your local Social service office and ask them for the # to any free attorneys office. Call these people and see if they can help. Running and hiding is not the way to live your life. You are young and Smart, you have more to offer then the road you are choosing will give you.

If you would like to talk ICQ me,,,

Mouse

Originally posted by messiah
    take one in the ass for me man!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Dude, I almost lost my drink there man
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Bravo Mouse! the voice of reason comes through!!! I was going to post the same thing, but you so graciously posted for me. Thank you.

Not to mention, Jermeyboycool, your only 16 I beilive, so why would you steal food when your parents give you both shelter and food?

EDIT: I read you were homeless and stuff, so circumstances were different then, but still. shelters and what not are out there.
    Last edited by drdoug99; 08-30-01 at 09:45 PM.

confused

Part 1:

You had to steal food and got caught, the part i don't understand is - if you had money to buy drugs, why did you need to steal food? Well the obvious answer is - because you spent the money on drugs. Duh!

Part 2:

Your posting here and have been, so you obviously have access to a computer and an internet connection. Now either youv'e done better for your self and now have a place to live, your using a borrowed computer (public library maybe? or a friend) , or your using some sort of wireless setup in which case you can afford the laptop and the connection price. Either or anyway - you still have access to resources of some type and are intelligent enough to use them to complain about a situation that you got your self into - so maybe the intelligent part was a bit too much.

Part 3:

You got in this mess because of having to steal food. Was this for yourself? or to feed your family? I can imagine a circumstance where a man would steal food to feed his family or himself, but there are agencies that do help out with this sort of thing. However I can not imagine a realistic situation where a man would steal food to feed himself or his family when he had the money to buy drugs. Oh sure, after he has had his drug induced fun and then feels guilty for having spent the money on drugs, then stealing the food to feed himself or the family. Isn't this being a bit self serving tho? I mean who really benefits here from this act, didn't you just do it because you wanted to not feel so guilty? In which case you didn't do it for your family, you did it for you. A man is supposed to support his family and provide for them, not out of guilt but because of love for them. And - if you didn't do it for your family - A man supports himself out of self respect. You obviously have no self respect.

If your really in this situation with your PO and the piss test thing, then why should we feel sorry? You did it to your self and you did it out of self serving interests and greed for self satisfaction.

Maybe they should just put you in a cell with someone named "Bubba" and change your email address to bubbasbitch@cellblock3.com for a few years. Maybe the burned out lightbulb in your brain would get replaced and get screwed in tight enough to work.

Your only what - young - maybe 16-18 - and you think you know whats really going on in the world - you have so much experience that you feel qualified to make these decisions about your life style choices? No I don't think so - as you've nicely pointed that out. There are just too many young people out there who do not make these kind of choices and are wise and intelligent and are learning to cope with life in a proper way. Their way may not be the way you would do it, but your way was the wrong way.

The course you took is just not realistic, its delusional. As a father myself and having raised 4 children I know exactly where you are going because i've been there with my own kids, however you have know idea where you are going because you haven't seen it yet. Every human being has the potential for greatness, its the choices they make that decide it for them. You have that potential, even if its only to get a job and clean yourself up - at some point in your life you will touch the life of another that will make a difference. It happens to everyone. If that difference is good or bad is up to you and the choices you make now.

Seek help immediately. Clergyman, drug re-hab, Health or Human services office, private clinics, anything that has a good program, someone who knows whats going on and can help, but please get help now.
    Last edited by Mystic; 08-31-01 at 09:01 AM.

Mystic i say this with all respect, was you ever 16? or did u have a stable family background. lock him up wont help him and i found your remarks although nice in one way, to be mostly sarcastic.

gl dont get caught or yuo=teh screwed
    The user formally known as jesse23

JEREMYS PROFILE SAYS HE'S 23! HE WILL BE ASS RAPED WHEN CAUGHT

messiah, some people like to see others in a bad spot, its a nasty side of people that is very common.

Mistic, you said it all right there. maybe you didn't say it all with caring emotion, but you speak the truth, and the reality of the whole situation.

Too bad you weren't around before jeremy started down the wrong path. He could have used a man of your conviction in his life.

Good post.
    Norm

Messiah, your one line comment speaks the truth too.
    Watch your back jeremy, when you get your own room, and mate.

It's sad that you've let it go this far jeremy, you're smarter than that. It's even sadder thinking you intend to run, it'll only make things worse, your choice though, so think hard on it before you run. Take Mystic's advise "Seek help immediately. Clergyman, drug re-hab, Health or Human services office, private clinics, and/or talk to a Laywer.
    Don't waste your life sitting in a cell with a sore a$$.

Originally posted by jeremyboycool
    No i relize that most likey I'll get cought.

I plain old truth is i m scared
    Read your signiture brother....

the longer you RUN the more it will take it's toll on you... it's not worth it.. I ran all the time and always looked over my shoulder and couldn't do things normaly.. just wasn't worth it, IMO.

I hope you get caught so you you can be freed of that tormentive psycological mind fuc.

Jail sux but it flys by if you keep busy and stay away from the jailhouse politics , remember to go straight to the shot caller, intoduce yourself and then stay away, keep to yourself and things will go smooth

If you need someone to write to or send you bank for store I will PM you with my address and I will help aid you through your time served. I will send a package as well ( if your doing state time)

Just let me know..
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil
    Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
    SG Theme Song

EvilAngel, you have abig heart, from our past we can help eachother.

to some of the others

its easy to judge someone, when you are sitting sweet. but when its your turn, will you still think yourself above the rest.

Originally posted by TheSolutionBase
    messiah, some people like to see others in a bad spot, its a nasty side of people that is very common.
    Ok. I honestly feel bad for the guy for several reasons. If in fact he is 23, the judge will use this against him and he will in fact be bunking with more serious offenders. The sad shocking truth is that nothing is worth getting gatted in the booty. NOTHING!

I believe in Karma, and that you reap what you sow. If he runs, he will get funneled. Would I like to see a fellow man in this situation? Nope. I hope my one line comment was enough to persuade dude not to run, and waste police money, and assets on finding his thieving ass.

Real men take ownership. AT ALL COSTS!
    Last edited by messiah; 08-31-01 at 04:31 PM.

I know this is sorta old but I miss Jeremy.

I do have one question even though he is a goner.

But i dont understand if you had to steal food but than you can afford enough money for drugs, cant you do without the drugs and use that money for food?
    We have seen their kind before. They're the heirs of all the murderous ideologies of the 20th century. By sacrificing human life to serve their radical visions, by abandoning every value except the will to power, they follow in the path of fascism, Nazism and totalitarianism. And they will follow that path all the way to where it ends in history's unmarked grave of discarded lies.