Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Runnin form the law.

Re: Runnin form the law.

Originally posted by jeremyboycool
    See yeah guys down the road. It'll be awhile befor i get to a computer agian. well like a week. I m taking a off. My po called me today. I m on porbation and its been 5 months since I have seen him last. That not a big deal. He going to piss test me and I will fail and this will be the fourth time that would have happen. So i am jetting movin out of town. cya ya guys in a few weeks.

And I don't want to hear any of the goodie, Live life with a hola crap.
    ya know... they have stuff you can drink to make your pee clean. just thought that would be a little more practical than running.

jeez jeremyboy, just don't do drugs when you know you have a piss test coming up, or take some of the many products available to clean out your system. but running from the law, I can't believe you'd do something like that. good luck, but try and get clean, be smart man, dont throw away your life over stupid crap like this.

Originally posted by mikemean
    All I can say is get a lawyer. Stealing food does not sound like a reason to be put on probation.
    Just to clarify here, stealing is stealing and wrong. What confuses me is that here in Montana you usually just get a ticket for stealing, not put on probation. So I think there may be some other reason why he is on probation. Sorry about the confusion.

Advanced Member
    Originally posted by Macho-Module

The question is. Would your baby die unless it was taken to the hospital?

If so then the answer is yes if there is no other alternative.

These are called judgements, which is why we have judges.

i agree with this point, and would a judge lock someone up knowing this was a life and death matter.

crazyman if someone needs to eat, and has no money to buy food, then thats what must be done, i could not blame someone for stealing food, as long as say they never had money and bought drink or drugs, then stole food because there was no money left. that would be fuked up man.

Originally posted by Nemesis

i agree with this point, and would a judge lock someone up knowing this was a life and death matter.

crazyman if someone needs to eat, and has no money to buy food, then thats what must be done, i could not blame someone for stealing food, as long as say they never had money and bought drink or drugs, then stole food because there was no money left. that would be fuked up man.
    ok ,,here is my opinion again,,

stealing someone else's property in my eye is wrong,and just because it's from a large grocery store or not,makes no difference,

it is still stealing from someone else!

and you guys can rationalize it all you want in your minds,

but I believe in my opinion that stealing is stealing,,

so you guys would not mind if I broke into your house and stole the food out of your home because I needed food?

you would just say hey! no problem,,anytime you need it,just break in.

if so then ,hats off to you,,that would make you alot more giving than me.
    Last edited by crazyman; 08-30-01 at 12:57 PM.

I haven't read all the posts yet, but take some pills that are for intestine infection or something like that. You can get htem at the pharmisist for about $10...A Z O's? or something like that, cannot remember.

Take about 5 a day for about 3 days? But don't be alarmed if your piss it like flourscent colours

Let's see. If we kill Pigs and other animals so that we can eat meat is legal, than why shouldn't stealing food be? We are destroying precious life here, people.
    Live to chase your dream...

Originally posted by mikemean

Just to clarify here, stealing is stealing and wrong. What confuses me is that here in Montana you usually just get a ticket for stealing, not put on probation. So I think there may be some other reason why he is on probation. Sorry about the confusion.
    Hey mike what it is is that I stole the food from a goverment wearhouse. So breaking into a goverment bulding and stealing food is a fenoly. Now if that had been a persons house it would have just been a mistermenir. and i borke in there 4 times so thats four fenolys.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Advanced Member
    Originally posted by crazyman

ok ,,here is my opinion again,,

stealing someone else's property in my eye is wrong,and just because it's from a large grocery store or not,makes no difference,

it is still stealing from someone else!

and you guys can rationalize it all you want in your minds,

but I believe in my opinion that stealing is stealing,,

so you guys would not mind if I broke into your house and stole the food out of your home because I needed food?

you would just say hey! no problem,,anytime you need it,just break in.

if so then ,hats off to you,,that would make you alot more giving than me.

no it would not be right to break in to my house or anyones house because your hungry lol.

it would be alot easyer to ring my doorbell, i would give if i felt this person really needed the food.

im not saying its right to steal from supermarkets, but in most cases there faceless, as in stealing from them because u are hungry is not another person but a supermarket. ok someone owns the supermarket, but we talking about people needing to eat and like war it brings out the demon in us all.

Originally posted by jeremyboycool

Hey mike what it is is that I stole the food from a goverment wearhouse. So breaking into a goverment bulding and stealing food is a fenoly. Now if that had been a persons house it would have just been a mistermenir. and i borke in there 4 times so thats four fenolys.
    lol. couldnt just do it once. nooo you had to do it 4 times. dude, i hope you learned your lesson. no more stealing from the gov. or anyone for that matter. but if you want to just chill where your at and live in peace, then go get some stuff called Vales. its at any head shop, you can also order it online. it works. i've had to do it for a couple of jobs. it costs about $40, but its 99% guarentied to work. anyways. just a suggestion.

btw maybe you should consider stopping for a while untill you get this legal stuff out of the way. sucks to have to go through this all the time. just drink beer. it doesnt stay in your system. just my opinion.

Exactly. We're looking at this from the judges perspective while you CM, are looking at it from your own.

A judge should have the common decency to look at the extenuating circumstances and have some measure of mercy.

What was this food in a government warehouse doing? Was it going to be given to people on government programs? Soldiers? I'm sure the government could spare a few ears of corn for a starving child.

Had this been publicized you bet your a$$ uncle same would have shown mercy, just to save face.

no it would not be right to break in to my house or anyones house because your hungry lol.

there really is no difference.so that is a double standard then.

and yes,throughout the year we ride to a toy ride that donates toys to needy and homeless children,and we give our time and money to another ride that benefits Mucsular Dystrophy,

but when I do that it's because I choose to,not because someone is taking it from me.

Originally posted by Macho-Module
    Exactly. We're looking at this from the judges perspective while you CM, are looking at it from your own.

A judge should have the common decency to look at the extenuating circumstances and have some measure of mercy.

ha ha ha ,,so you say that a judge is gonna feel bad?,,ya right!

I am not looking at it from my own oerspective,,

HELLO! last I heard stealing is against the law.

Advanced Member
    Originally posted by crazyman

ha ha ha ,,so you say that a judge is gonna feel bad?,,ya right!

I am not looking at it from my own oerspective,,

HELLO! last I heard stealing is against the law.

so is murder until your goverment needs you to do it?

Hard decision to make. Freedom is a very fine thing, but you can only run so far and so long. Make sure you think through any actions you're going to take, and what their long-term ramifications will be.

Best of luck with whatever you decide.

Counter-Strike Addict AoDLiQuiD-M3tH's Avatar
    U LIVE IN MONTANA JOIN A militia
    -[AoD]-LiQuiD>M3tH-[SA]-
    -[AoD]-Clan General

www.Counter-Strike.net

Advanced Member
    quote: there really is no difference.so that is a double standard then.

Dan would you steal food to feed your kids or yourself, if you had no money or friends?

so is murder until your goverment needs you to do it?
    look dude,,murder is different,alot different.

and I am sorry,I am not trying to change you,, but I have no sympathy whatsoever for thieves,,thats all!

I don't like them,I don't do it.

Advanced Member
    quote: there really is no difference.so that is a double standard then.

Dan would you steal food to feed your kids or yourself, if you had no money or friends?

I don't like thieves either, but in this case I believe it is justified.

The killing for your country example was just an example of how the government justifies crimes, such as murder and destruction of property.

Why can a large entity break a rule (not a law, I am backing into Biblical references now) out of necessity (war), while an individual cannot break a rule, also out of necessity (starvation).

My point is, when one's well being is in danger, it is taught by example of our own government, apparently, that you do what you must to survive (your own best interest).

There is a huge difference between someone breaking into my house and taking blankets and food, instead of my television and computer.
    Last edited by Gaming-Module; 08-30-01 at 02:11 PM.