Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Runnin form the law.

Runnin form the law.

See yeah guys down the road. It'll be awhile befor i get to a computer agian. well like a week. I m taking a off. My po called me today. I m on porbation and its been 5 months since I have seen him last. That not a big deal. He going to piss test me and I will fail and this will be the fourth time that would have happen. So i am jetting movin out of town. cya ya guys in a few weeks.

And I don't want to hear any of the goodie, Live life with a hola crap.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Hope you get caught
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Thank for you support prey

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Anytime jailbird
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

SG Enthusiast
    Originally posted by Prey521
    Hope you get caught
    Awww be nice. We`ll miss you..take good care of yourself while you are in hiding.

I'm being nice, honest, but still nice

No i relize that most likey I'll get cought.

I plain old truth is i m scared

Then be a man and give yourself in. If there's one thing that I know is this, you can't run from the law forever. One way or another, those dirty, crooked, corrupted bastards will get you

Running will only make it worse.
    You realize that right?

Can't u just come up with some excuses not to make your piss meeting. Like I have a job interview... etc.

i all ready turned my self in thats why i m on porabtion. I have let them do what ever they wanted and agreed to all of it. And they have ****ed with me over and over. And to be frank they really piss me off,

nope there no way out of this one i go in i get busted i dont go in and they put out a warrent for my arrest.

I put my self here it was my fult cause i didn't paly by thier rulz and runnin anit going to be easy but they have all ready take more from my life than they need to.

ok i stole food to eat what the hell is wrong with that i was homless young and alone and HUNGRY.

So are we talking jail time or CS or a fine?
    The latter 2 being preffered.

i go in and fail another piss test i am going to jail

See you in 5-10

thanks prey but i just like to point out that i m not stupid. I understand eveything envloed here.

I suggest getting a really good lawyer. Maybe he could postpone your piss test.

Or crying in court... Maybe the judge will take pity on you.

If the test is due to illegal substances in your body.. drink lots of water to clean out your body..

Originally posted by jeremyboycool

ok i stole food to eat what the hell is wrong with that i was homless young and alone and HUNGRY.
    Oh thats not good

Hmm so your going to jail if you fail your drug test, and you smoke pot?

Easy fix. Head down to your grocery store and pick up a couple boxes of Knox gelatin. Mix one box with 2 cups of water (a couple hours before your test) and drink it. Repeat once. Do not piss until you have to go in the cup.

It should work, but I wouldn't know because I would never put myself in that position.

I would get a good lawyer. And DONT run away from the situation. Then you are only making a bad problem worse.