Thread: My sister might be getting a better car then me maybe :D

My sister might be getting a better car then me maybe :D

First off she's only 16 (will be 17 in Dec.) anyways she bought her current car for $1,000 last Dec. and it's a piece of junk Mitsibishi Eclipse and it's falling apart, in fact the other day her Transmission went out and the repair cost is gonna be about $1500 for it, pllus her windows went out, won't roll up (electric) and things literally fall off her car.....

So anyways she had this big fight with mom about wanting to get a new used car instead of just fixing up that one, so i think she's going to get a loan i dont' know the details and frankly I don't care, i'm just the resident car expert now lol

I found this car for her, maybe a tad better then mine? It's a either 1990 or 1991 Toyota Celica GT-S hatchback, what suprised me is my '93 GT Celica's spedometor goes up to 120Mph but the GT-S goes up to 150Mph hehehehehe, but it's in really good condition actually and has some neato stuff about it even though it's real old, oh and only 116,000 miles on it!!!! Mine when i bought it had 130,000 miles on it last year! so this one is older with Less miles, not bad huh!

I was shocked to find this car, i was like, why didn't I find this car when i was looking lol

the only thing i don't like about it is it's blue, light sky blue, and i hate that, and the interior is dark blue, i hate that, i like the black on my Celica better

anyways my sister has always been jelous of my car and wanted to get a Celica too, and I think i found a good one for her, i'm going to take it for a test drive once I get in contact with the owner, and see how much they are selling it for....

anyways, i'm a Celica fan so it was neat to see an old one like that in so much good care and condition, plus i've never seen a GT-S or driven one yet.....
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

Ummm ok
    DAMNIT

well thats very cool. i hope she gets it.

i just looked at the specs

that year and model of Celica actually has 5 HorsePower LESS then mine does

Originally posted by John
    how much?
    that's a good question

tried calling but all got was the machine, so i showed my sister, she has their phone number now letting her deal with it

Thats funny. I also am looking for a car. I found 2 1993 ford mustang convertables but both numbers were no longer in service. Good luck on the car Brent

Update:

She called em and we meet em at 5:30 to test drive it, i'll drive it since i have a feel for em

Did you find out how much they want? how much is willing to be spent?

I found out, they were asking $5,500 for it, but are VERY negotiable! We can get it for $5,000 even

I test drove it, took it out on the highway, it drives real nice actually, needs a tad bit of regular maintanance, Oil Change, Tune Up, Alignment

other then that everything works great on it! Tires are new, Brakes are new, it's in awesome shape for a 9 year old car

and the people who are selling it are increadilby nice, and the women is HOT she's in College right now, but she has a husband but she was CUTE mmmmm

I think my sis likes it pretty well, she's gonna get mom to look at it now and go from there....

Wish you guys the best of luck on your car (Actually your sisters)

Don't forget to run a carfax!
    Last edited by CoolJ; 08-19-01 at 07:11 PM.
    ** Speed 3370(down)/425(up) kbps **
    My IROC-Z28