Thread: Crystal Report 8.5

Crystal Report 8.5

Umm I just got it today. I was wondering if anyone here uses it and if so what does it do exactley?
    ---the Iranian Fury

Its a reporting tool that you can query databases with. I despise them, but they work really well.

I do Remedy Admin/Development, and enterprise wide, we recieve requests asking damn near everything.

How many calls recieved on so and so date
    How many active associates
    How many critical issues
    How many virus issues
    etc..

Anyway- It's a cool tool, and can really assit your business. If your not running a business I see no reason why a home user would have it.

Here is a group that I frequesnt alot:

http://www.allremedy.com/nntp/crystal_newsgroup.html

Also, my mentor hass developed an amazing automation application that will auto-generate all of your reports, and will have them emailed to multiple users in whatever format they choose (.rpt,.html.doc) It has some pimp logging features, and has saved us thousands of dollars a week in manpower.

We like to automate every process we have and eliminate the need for peon employees, whom are prone to mistake.

CRYSTAL CAN HELP!

email me for mo info

egokilla@home.com

I though it was like a school report creater thing. Ah oh well I just added 400 dollar program to my archive. Maybe I will use it some other time. Thnx a lot for the info though Messiah I appreciate it. Think will mess around with it sometime this week is if I could think up any uses for it.
    Thnx again
    ---the Iranian Fury