Thread: !&*#%)!&*#%@)*&?!(%#!)

VERY MAD MAN

Angry !&*#%)!&*#%@)*&?!(%#!)

LIKE MY NAME SAY IM VERY @(&*$T@*)#!& BECOSE THAT THING PATCH FOR THE MODEM CABLE WIN98 AND BLABLA WAS HAVING 3 VIRUS ON IT AND IT DINT MAKE MY CABLE GO FASTER IT MAKED IT SLOWER NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPENING.I HAD TO REINSTALL WINDOW BECOSE OF THE VIRUS. I dont want to format becose of this so pls do something to repair this.
    Thx

Are you taking about the patch provided on this site? If so, say no more. Those are text based batches that modifies the registry. Changes the MTU settings and so on. It does NOT contain any viruses. If you've downloaded patches from some other sites, I feel sorry for you. If you want to undo the changes, download the original version of the reg settings and run it. It will get rid of the changes you've made OR restart windows in dos mode and type in "scanreg /fix". It will promt you with different dates to back up the registry from. Select the day before you've applied the patch. Restart windows and ur set to go again.
    Share What You Know, Learn What You Don't.
    RapSource.Com

Banned
    sounds to me like you upgraded your virus scan at the same time and it found pre existing virus on mad man machine

or after you got the patch you d/l ed from some mad man ftp site and got virus there

speedguide is legit site no virus here sorry

you might scan your pc again i think you have some kinda crazy keyboard virus :2cool:
    Last edited by rodrod5; 08-13-01 at 06:08 PM.

LOL tru dat tru dat... I never knew you could attach 3 viruses with a .txt or .reg file and still have the extension to be .txt or .reg. LOL that's neat :-) Scan again buddy cuz it looks to me like you have atleast 57 and a half viruses running around in your mad machine looking right at you and laughing! haha and of yea, you're gonna have to format buddy :-( sorry to say but a format is required when you download something from here
    Last edited by DiskDoc; 08-13-01 at 06:11 PM.
    RapSource.Com

VERY MAD MAN

i cheked everything

Ok later i was realy err mad becose all was crashing.Anyway i used my virus scan to check and on the patch was hmm i dont remember the name but it was .worm and it was righted that its a rare virus.Now that im relax, yes that thing cable boost is realy cool or should i say it was. I was downloading 1 or 2 mb/sec some times but now its neer 10 to 30 kb/sec its not a lot.It do a realy big boost but not for long.Now i cant play things like in battle.net becose i allways do BAD BIG lag so they all times boot me. Well i say cya to you all guys and i say too to scan that patch before using it.

PS\No im not dl other patch from other sites unteal i really know its good

Thx

VERY MAD MAN

Smile I forgot to tell something

The other two virus was allready on my pc

Cya

VERY MAD MAN

Exclamation I again forgot to say something

Thx DiskDoc ill try this and see.
    Cya soon guys and good night

:2cool:

yes that thing cable boost is realy cool or should i say it was.

Certainly didn't get it from here!

Well since you thanked me and that's the only part I really understood... you're welcome buddy

LOL I still don't know how your virus scanner found a virus attached to a .reg file. errr it is a scanner you made yourself? LOL
    RapSource.Com

VERY MAD MAN

Talking !

HaHa........funny...........err!!
    No its not a scanner i made and anyway i really dont know how its works so dont even bother me about it.
    I have norton virus scanner 2001
    I was playing starcraft when it sayd me that it cant go on b.net
    becose there a virus on my pc.So i used my scanner and he finded 3 virus. 2 worms and one normal(i dont know if there a name for that).anyway all my exe files was gone in quarantine so was my scanner so i was some kind of stuck.I dint have a choice to reinstall window. After i wanted to remove the patch and put back in normal but dint remember where it was so i used the patch again and a pop up of norton scanner sayd there is a virus in that file.i cheked the name and its there i found it was becose of that i had all the problems.Now theres no more virus in my pc but my connection is VERY SLOW and i dont know why.
    Well im gowing to watch a movie whit my friend cya later guys.