Thread: best kiss?

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good

best kiss?

well.... a few nights ago... in a nice dream...

I had the most wonder and spectacular kiss.... too bad it was a dream.... that was amazing...

I've never seen that girl before.. but she somehow feels very familiar....

anyways... how was yer best kiss? who is it from? where was it? what's the occasion...

so on...

1st kiss was years ago. Girl I liked a longggggggggg time. Finally got around to hang out with her. She was my 1st kiss and it was great. I even got to feel her boobies which was a 1st too. It was on her couch, all dark except for the TV was on. Jay Leno was on the screen. Something i'll never forget.
    ** Speed 3370(down)/425(up) kbps **
    My IROC-Z28

also more details on teh kiss.. tongue? open? close? and so on..

ALL Tongue baby

Nuttin like your 1st kiss. Something special bout it.
    Last edited by CoolJ; 08-06-01 at 02:31 AM.
    My IROC-Z28

I've had my share of dreams, but usually when they involve kissing it just tastes funny. LoL, my pillow doesnt taste as good as human flesh

mmmmm human flesh *draws fangs*

best kiss would be my first one, in my pool, tounge, good feel of her butt.

My first kiss... there were playful ones when I was younger, but my first MEMORABLE and I mean MEMORABLE one was my freshman year of high school. A few friends and I had got done playing basketball, a girl from down the street that I'd had interest in for a while came down there to "visit" us. Well, after we both realized we needed some private time, we went out back on the top level of their deck and she was straddling me sitting on my lap and oddly, at first, we were just talking. Then there was that "glow" look in our eyes and for about 10 or 15 minutes, it is just a blur... I know it was amazing kissing action (yes, lots of tongue and such). I know she was getting into it because she started grinding on me and her hands were wondering. This is when I realized this "good girl" had some experience under her belt. Nothing more than kissing and groping went on, but oh to think what could've happened! Anyways, I ended up seeing her over the summer and she found a b/f that school year. (She was a year younger than I was and the high school is separated). 9th is at one building about a mile away and the 10th-12th grades are at their own place. SO I didn't get to see her on a daily basis. Didn't take her long to get a b/f because for one thing, she is/was a gorgeous brunette girl.. damn.. I gotta stop now.

By the way, I'm 20 now. Graduated from high school in '99.

Originally posted by CoolJ
    1st kiss was years ago. Girl I liked a longggggggggg time. Finally got around to hang out with her. She was my 1st kiss and it was great. I even got to feel her boobies which was a 1st too. It was on her couch, all dark except for the TV was on. Jay Leno was on the screen. Something i'll never forget.
    That made me laugh so hard...

boobies.. lol

ииии

ииии

Originally posted by PING

That made me laugh so hard...

boobies.. lol
    Lol,
    My 1st kiss. Well i was @ a pool party, and there was about 15ppl there. We were all outside on the porch playing spin the bottle. There was the one girl, that i really liked, and never had the guts to ask out (she is blonde!!!). Anyway a few ppl went b4 me, i spined it just right and it landed right on her. She seemed just a bit happy, (good thing). So we went and did our stuff, for about 15mins! Damn i will never 4 get! I got to feel her up, (upper, &&&& lower!!!!!). Dang, mmmmmmmm that was so good. She was in a Baithing suite tooooooo!!!!!!

I must stop.

First kiss was when I was 12 I believe, forgot her name, it was in Six Flags Great Adventure.

Best kiss would have to be when Tania and I first kissed.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

I said best kiss.. who asked for first kiss?

dag namit.... efejfaefa

Immortal BEST KISS=1ST KISS
    My IROC-Z28

no really? my first was noting spectacular...

SG Enthusiast
    My best kiss is the one I`ll be getting for the rest of my life..Oh my, I`m such a lucky girl.
    Even a peck gives me chills, but when I taste and nibble those full lips it is sooooooooo fine.
    Honestly I can say never had a better kiss in my life, and sucking on the lower lip is such a treat.
    Last edited by splash; 08-06-01 at 07:52 PM.

THIS THREAD IS MAKING ME ALL HAWT AND BAWTHAWED!!1