Thread: my floppy drive keeps on lighting up/making sounds when windows is done booting up???

Angry my floppy drive keeps on lighting up/making sounds when windows is done booting up???

this is weird everytime i boot up to windows, and when everything loads up, my floppy drive keeps on sounding and lighting up and thats all it does, then it stops....well i tried changing floppy drives and editing the cmos but this still happens, any clue on how to fix it? well this didn't happen before for some reason its happening now, i can't retrace what i did to make this happen, i don't even think i did anything to make this happen

Thumbs up

http://www.3dspotlight.com/tweaks/startup/

Hey this is a good read. Should be some help

It happened to me twice. First time is because i plugged the floppy cable the wrong way. Second time was on my IBM, when I didn't plug in the keyboard and it keep doing it.

there was nothing wrong with my floppy drive because it works fine, the only thing that bugs me is when windows is done loading after booting up it just lights up/make sounds as if it was reading something but there is no disk inside the floppy drive, and after a few seconds it stops

but did it come back on after it stopped? Or just once?

it always comes back to normal, but i don't like that floppy drive light coming everytime i start windows