Thread: mouse pad for optical mouse...ratpadz?

mouse pad for optical mouse...ratpadz?

im mostly going to use it for gaming, does the ratpadz work for optical mice? or any other mouse pad good for gaming?

quick search came up with this....

So why buy a Ratpadz™ Mousing Surface?

1. Killer accuracy mousing surface. Do you need effective Rail shots and Rocket placement? Let's face it, that is what we all want out of a surface. Make the Ratpadz™ Mousing Surface work for you and not the other way around like you are used to. If you are struggling with that old pad, STOP fighting it! This Ultraslick™ surface will give you another weapon to use on your way to a higher frag count. Optic mouse? No problema. Heck this thing is even great for graphics or CAD folks.

2. We have shaved down the edge on our surface, so that your hand and wrist rest in a position that does not promote fatigue. Nope, you won't need a chiropractor after Ratpadz™ Mousing Surface usage. Comfort supreme baby. No more marks on your wrist that make people ask you questions like, "You been handcuffed or what dude?"

from..ratpadz
    Last edited by EvilAngel; 07-21-01 at 11:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil
    Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
    SG Theme Song

I got two mice. One is for gaming and the other is for normal use. Both are optical, they are both logitech and the only diffrance is one has force feedback. Optical mouses are good for games as long as you don't move the mouse to fast.

please post this in the hardware forum.

optical mice will work on anything except mirrors. you can use them on sandpaper or infinished pine lumber or a 3m precice mousing surface or ANYTHING, although dont call me when u get splinters on your wrist

ive never had my optical mouse not respond to a quick movement, exactely what r u referring to?

why does a optical mouse need a mouse pad?

to be a geek =P

ive wanted a ratpadz for sometime now, i already own an everglide large attack and giganta but i like the design of the ratpadz better larger wrist curve thing.

2 optical mice, logitech wheel mouse and mouseman wheel. both work flawless with these everglide surfaces which is pretty much the samething as the ratpadz.
    asdf?

well i want a surface especially for my mouse, for some reason my mouse acts weird when i use my desk, and sometimes my mouse gets dirty around the edges of my optical mouse(the bottom). and i'm looking for a mouse pad that works well with my microsoft explorer optical mouse...yeah i posted this in the hardware forum too

[QUOTE]Originally posted by lurker
    why does a optical mouse need a mouse pad? [/QUOTEe]

it does not...
    it's better and easier to use that way...
    just tried it on the desk...and yeah it works..but it's weird...

On stage in front of an arena full of people
    i just tried it on my desk too and it works fine in fact it goes faster but it dosnt like to go up and to the left for some reason
    I am the Antipop the man you cannot stop

http://www.taconuts.com/reviews/2001/01/14/page4.php

that blue led mouse, is that the same thing as the microsoft explorer optical mouse?? because in that review it says it doesnt work well with it! well if it isnt the same and the ratpadz works well with my Microsoft explorer optical mouse (red light),then im going to order it ...tell me what you guys think

i read this review, it looks like im going to order my ratpadz (black) now..thanks for the replies

i got the review here: http://www.rojakpot.com/Reviews/MS_I...Optical_04.htm

I have the Logitech with the Blue light, the Optical one. I also have a ratzpad, I think they both pwn.
    The user formally known as jesse23

everglides are sweet mouse pads too...i use one with my opti...

wow, i just received my ratpadz today...wow i'm really impressed, it works well with my Microsoft Explorer optical mouse , boy is this pad hard , i really like the way it glides through the pad when i move the mouse around, and it also improves accuracy when you play games , it works better then my table, and those original mouse pads

"mouse Pad"

where mice hang out and listen to jazz......................

Exclamation wow!!

you could of got an everglide GIGANTA for $6, white gets dirty so fast though.

here: discounted pads
    https://www.everglide.com/shop/produ...?CategoryID=19

i wish they made the large attack the same size as the giganta with a larger curve for the wrist much like the ratpadz.

large attack v1: black
    https://www.everglide.com/shop/produ...7&ProductID=11

i actually have the older versions of the giganta and large attack, the v1's have a new and improved surface supposedly...
    asdf?