Thread: This is what they do to make you call..lol

tekelberry

This is what they do to make you call..lol

From The Desk Of Miss Cleo

Dear Andrew,

We must speak with you. I don’t usually take the time out to write a personal note, Andrew, but your name was provided by someone you had recently spoken to. We believe your vibrations to be so strong that I’ve endorsed a free Tarot reading with one of our elite psychics! It’s urgent, however, that you call immediately—I can only reserve this number for a limited time. Call toll-free 1-800-340-0561, now!

Andrew, we sensed that your connection is likely to be unusually strong, especially in the very near future. It is vital that you call us right away to optimize the results of your reading. There’s not much time! Call toll-free 1-800-340-0561 as soon as you receive this letter!

With love and prayers,
    Miss Cleo

P.S. Please do not share this number with anyone—it is meant only for you, Andrew. However, you must call soon—we can only reserve this number for a short time. Call toll-free 1-800-340-0561 right now!

hehe......I just called
    that number & told 'em I was you. Boy, you won't believe what is in store for you this summer! And something very very special will happen within 2 weeks. Send me $50 and I give ya the rest of it!

Hehe I hate spam mail.

SG Enthusiast
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Humboldt
    Hehe I hate spam mail. [/QUOTE they should have spam mail acounts like email accounts but the only problem is noone would ever use them, i kind of have a spam mail acount where whenever i register online for something i give them my reject acount and i give my friends my acount i like to use.

Ahhh Miss Cleo...

[1337 Jamacian voice] Call today for your free reading [/1337 Jamacian voice]

····

····

giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl, dat boi bin messin wit chu, kick him to da curb!

Miss Cleo says I'll be married within the next 20 years, wow, how did she know? It really does work, why didn't I do this sooner!!?
    The more I drink, the less I care.

Cleo = 1337

····

····

^hehe, what ever happened to Dione Warwick (sp? ah who cares) and JO JO and her psychic aliance. did she get into another car accident and lose her gift???
    The more I drink, the less I care.