Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: Is it me or do people sigs always fit thier post?

  1. #1
    Freedom Fighter jeremyboycool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,002

    Is it me or do people sigs always fit thier post?

    ??? Does it seem to you that the personilty relected through peoples post match that of thier sig?

    I can get over this feelin that the pople look like thier sig.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,585
    Hmmm *looks at sig*

    ииии



    ииии

  3. #3
    Disciple of Doom SeedOfChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Comfortably Numb
    Posts
    8,651
    hmmm... well, yes, I mean, you choose a text or quote or something for your sig and a pic for your av, of course it does reflect a tiny part of your personality. I wouldn't give it too much weight though, what a person says is still more important.
    ex-WoW-addict

  4. #4
    n00b pWn3r! EvilAjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    New York City, USA
    Posts
    6,973
    My sig just has a bunch of links.. lol
    <sarcastic>um... yeah</sarcastic>

    Wanna get pwned?

    Quote Originally Posted by raromoney View Post
    Thanks EvilAjax!
    Yup, I'm baaaackkk!

    EvilAjax unbanned, reinforces stereotypes with gunplay braggadocio...

  5. #5
    Banned crazyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,181

    Re: Is it me or do people sigs always fit thier post?

    Originally posted by jeremyboycool
    ??? Does it seem to you that the personilty relected through peoples post match that of thier sig?

    I can get over this feelin that the pople look like thier sig.

    absolutley !!!! your sig and av SHOULD say something about you or your personality or interests in your life.It's a cool way to do that,like was said though,don't take it too seriously.....

  6. #6
    ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ downhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My Own Private Idaho
    Posts
    34,796
    Hummm...mine must not project much of an image!

    I wonder what that means!

  7. #7
    Banned crazyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,181
    Originally posted by downhill
    Hummm...mine must not project much of an image!

    I wonder what that means!

    it's an extremely deep rooted phycological problem,it possibly means you were traumatized as a child by lack of candy.

  8. #8
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    70,001
    But i'm ok with hunting...

  9. #9
    GuitarGod TheAntipop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    On stage in front of an arena full of people
    Posts
    2,436
    what does mine say about me
    I am the Antipop the man you cannot stop

  10. #10
    Freedom Fighter jeremyboycool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,002
    Originally posted by SeedOfChaos
    hmmm... well, yes, I mean, you choose a text or quote or something for your sig and a pic for your av, of course it does reflect a tiny part of your personality. I wouldn't give it too much weight though, what a person says is still more important.

    I can see a ed demon sitting at his compute ponding that.

    Red demon: "hmmm.... well,yes..."

    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

  11. #11
    Disciple of Doom SeedOfChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Comfortably Numb
    Posts
    8,651
    Originally posted by jeremyboycool



    I can see a ed demon sitting at his compute ponding that.

    Red demon: "hmmm.... well,yes..."

    *LMAO* hehehe
    ex-WoW-addict

  12. #12
    Banned mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Hiding from his Wife....
    Posts
    3,493
    well were does that leave me then???

  13. #13
    Banned bigflatulentdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    california
    Posts
    206
    well mouse, it seeems your screwed

  14. #14
    Banned mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Hiding from his Wife....
    Posts
    3,493
    Originally posted by bigflatulentdog
    well mouse, it seeems your screwed
    Damn I knew it!!!!

  15. #15
    Deal Maker The Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Hello! In Hell!
    Posts
    610
    Thank you, mouse, for disrespecting god by not capitalizing his name in your sig. I need all the help I can get. Nah, actually I don't, but it's nice to know you care.
    I'm everywhere you want to be.

  16. #16
    Disciple of Doom SeedOfChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Comfortably Numb
    Posts
    8,651

    bigflatulentdog's sig...

    Originally posted by bigflatulentdog
    warez 'n stuff

    www.new-warez
    www.kazaa.com (moviez)
    sgug.plugspace.com (soon to come)
    www.f-cksega.com (DC isos)
    you might want to get rid of that bfd, warez is against SG's rule. Since there may be a crackdown on rule-breaking soon, I suggest you remove it before you get removed. Just a friendly advise

    On a different note, what do you think about my new av, Jeremy? The funny thing is, that's the pose I usually sit in while browsing SG *L*
    ex-WoW-addict

  17. #17
    Freedom Fighter jeremyboycool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,002

    Re: bigflatulentdog's sig...

    Originally posted by SeedOfChaos


    you might want to get rid of that bfd, warez is against SG's rule. Since there may be a crackdown on rule-breaking soon, I suggest you remove it before you get removed. Just a friendly advise

    On a different note, what do you think about my new av, Jeremy? The funny thing is, that's the pose I usually sit in while browsing SG *L*

    I have to laugh cause it ifts the title fallen angle.

    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

  18. #18
    Disciple of Doom SeedOfChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Comfortably Numb
    Posts
    8,651

    Re: Re: bigflatulentdog's sig...

    Originally posted by jeremyboycool



    I have to laugh cause it ifts the title fallen angle.

    This is my 3333rd post... halfway there
    ex-WoW-addict

  19. #19
    Banned mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Hiding from his Wife....
    Posts
    3,493

    Re: Re: Re: bigflatulentdog's sig...

    Originally posted by SeedOfChaos


    This is my 3333rd post... halfway there
    Hey Seed, 333

  20. #20
    Banned mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Hiding from his Wife....
    Posts
    3,493
    Originally posted by The Devil
    Thank you, mouse, for disrespecting god by not capitalizing his name in your sig. I need all the help I can get. Nah, actually I don't, but it's nice to know you care.
    Well since you are new here let be the first to say:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •