Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many People Here Smoke Weed? Whats your opinion on Weed (Marijuana)?

i agree, downhill...... i think there should be more people who can speak from firsthand experience to impose at least a little fear into the potentially "deviant".

to tell you the truth... i am lucky to be alive. how exactly i managed to survive my teens and '20s is a mystery to me. i needed to get something out of my system, i guess.

all i can say is i thank my lucky stars i finally came to the conclusions i did.

for most people, i think there are many stones better left unturned.
    "I think this day will go down as a black day in the history of mankind"

-Leo Szilard - December 2, 1942, following the first successful nuclear fission test.

Originally posted by smaier69
    who, me?
    I was talking to Coolj
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil
    Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
    SG Theme Song

aaaahhh....... sorry, my bad
    "I think this day will go down as a black day in the history of mankind"

-Leo Szilard - December 2, 1942, following the first successful nuclear fission test.

Originally posted by downhill
    There was a study some years ago on pot. It showed that chronic use caused a disruption in brainwave patterns in monkeys.

As an after thought, I suppose none of them can spell anymore.

whi due I feal this is durrected to wards me?
    SG Theme Song

This is your brain:

This is your brain on pot:

Just say no, seriously.

Originally posted by TonyT
    This is your brain:

This is your brain on pot:

Just say no, seriously.
    the brain on pot looks kinda cute..lol
    SG Theme Song

Originally posted by PING

PS, I have used it for 5 yrs and have never once thought of taking the gateway to much more powerful and damaging drugs.

And that comment is kinda BS considering YOU yourself have never done it... And how the hell did your friends die from pot?

did they try to snort it?
    My friend mike was teh first, we dont knwo, but he was smoking at a party and i did my thing hung out with ppl watch some stupid girl pee on a car, went to take mike home and he had no pulse, that was it. Other friend was dave, he was using a water bong and somethign with the filter or whatever, he choked on the crap that builds up in the unit. This other dude warren, he smoked pot and drank, had an overdose and spent 8 1/2 months in the hospital recovering, has no memory of his life, ahd to relearn everything, and this kid i went to school with named paul patika(sp) he was smoking and drinking at a party around my area, this dude went to stab pauls friend and paul tried to help his friend out and got stabbed like 12 times, not a pot death but somethign to think about still, congrats on not doing the others, too bad u wasted 5 years on pot and most likely more to come, but hey have fun now while u remember it or have a life worth remembering.

Originally posted by EvilAngel
    I wish you luck then.... One day you'll find your drug of choice and then you can say goodbye to all your goals and aspirations..

Yea ummmmmmmmm I was agreeing with your advice......so uhhh

If your gonna say that to anyone, I think your talking to the wrong person.
    Last edited by CoolJ; 06-08-01 at 09:42 PM.
    ** Speed 3370(down)/425(up) kbps **
    My IROC-Z28

Originally posted by smaier69
    i agree, downhill...... i think there should be more people who can speak from firsthand experience to impose at least a little fear into the potentially "deviant".

to tell you the truth... i am lucky to be alive. how exactly i managed to survive my teens and '20s is a mystery to me. i needed to get something out of my system, i guess.

all i can say is i thank my lucky stars i finally came to the conclusions i did.

for most people, i think there are many stones better left unturned.
    Yeah I know the feeling, smaier69. Seems to me that we all have a different level of addiction to things.

Evil my friend. That wasn't directed at you at all!!! It was from a post earlier! I thought it was funny and tthrew it in.

I'd be a hypocrate if I really thought I could speeel.

I don't need drugs...........I have a computer and a boat......now if I could get broadband on the Bay I would be set!

Originally posted by CoolJ

Yea ummmmmmmmm I was agreeing with your advice......so uhhh

If your gonna say that to anyone, I think your talking to the wrong person.
    heheh sorry din't mean to confuse you.. I was refering to this But evil im curious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and comparing to experiance.. I wasn't knocking you at all.. sorry if I came off wrong..... see that's what happenes when you talk with an accent... lol j/k I just wish no one did drugs...well, except the musicians...lol j/k drugs are so involved it's crazy.. as smaier said most drugs are used for an excape...and to excape from reality to often will really screw things up.. TRUST ME! lol

Sorry again..
    SG Theme Song

Just stay away from it man... regarless what you think, pot led to herion for me... everyone is different but NEVER underestimate the power of drugs.. no matter how "addicting" they may or may not be.. Drugs are like stairs... once you have been on the first step, ya think... "hey this is no big deal" then ya procedd to second step..ect..ect... and all the while feeling euphoric and problem free while under the influance but yet tearing your character and livlyhood away from within.. you will be consumed by yourself!!! It's utter hell to break away from the grips of the demonic thing we call " drugs"

I wish to God I would have never done drugs... I could have been so much better in all aspects of my life..

I could seriously go on for pages and pages but I will spare all of you

If you have the power to not do drugs then don't...

Do you watch any of those prison flicks?? well, it's not much different from what is portrayed.. thats where drugs will lead you..

Ok I'm done..

Evil I respect your wisdom.....But everyone is driffent I have been smokin for like 7 years now probly not that long compared to you and others but I would never try any of the hard core drugs I do amit that I do acid from time to time like once or twice a year and shrooms even less offen than that. Also my mom has smoke pot for longer than I known her and she wont even try acid or shrooms. Pot that it for her. Now my dad on the other hand has tryed many driffent drugs but now he just smokes pot. and that has been his only drug for the past 20 years or so. Not really disagreeing with your post Evil I hope that I m just adding on to it. My broth started out on pot the moved to meth really messed with his life the dam baster (I still love him though) stole my hard earned college money. casue his crack head friend told him he could make it back but buing some meth than selling it. He dont do the ***** any more and that crack head is no longer his friend and he did pay me back the money(which I never got the chance to use for college but that a driffent story). He sitlls does pot but wont touch any thing eles. I guess my main point is to be resoneable
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Detroit, Michigan Internet: Comcast Narrowband
    Never had, never will.

I dont need to do drugs to enjoy my life.

Come on guys, spend your money and time on something better...go on a roller coaster
    Work: DQ
    Comp: AXP 1600+, MSI K7T266a Pro2 RU, 512MB PC2100, GF3 Ti200 128MB

heheh sorry din't mean to confuse you.. I was refering to this But evil im curious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and comparing to experiance.. I wasn't knocking you at all.. sorry if I came off wrong..... see that's what happenes when you talk with an accent... lol j/k I just wish no one did drugs...well, except the musicians...lol j/k drugs are so involved it's crazy.. as smaier said most drugs are used for an excape...and to excape from reality to often will really screw things up.. TRUST ME! lol

Sorry again..
    n/p Evil!

I take your advice to heart!

If my dad was like "Take this drug, it wont do nuttin" and you were like "Dont do it, it will screw you up" Id totaly listen to you. You've been through alot, been there and done that. You have much wisdom! I'd listen to the person with the 1st hand experience.
    My IROC-Z28

Well Jeremy... you pretty much reinforced what I was saying by telling your story... I seen to much of that and lived with every type of "addict" you could possibly imagine... and have seen nothing but hell within those boundries..

Like I said before... never underestimate drugs, no matter how "addictive" they may or may not be... Once you think you got it licked... your at rock bottom again... I did that soooooo many times..and when I thought I couldn't get any lower... I did.. why you ask?? cause I thought I had my "addiction" under control...hahahah right1!
    SG Theme Song

Detroit, Michigan Internet: Comcast Narrowband
    I have to say, I respect Evil and CoolJ soo much. The more I read their posts, the more happy I am I never touched any drug.
    Work: DQ
    Comp: AXP 1600+, MSI K7T266a Pro2 RU, 512MB PC2100, GF3 Ti200 128MB

Originally posted by HalfLifer
    I have to say, I respect Evil and CoolJ soo much. The more I read their posts, the more happy I am I never touched any drug.

And you know what??? That is my goal by telling my experiances so freely!! If what I say effects one person in a possitive way, then hell ya! all my words are not in vain...
    SG Theme Song

Nut Buster Parfait's are a drug! And one I managed to kick by going to Baskin Robbins.

J/k HalfLifer

Halflifer, If you wanna get high, scarf down three hot fudge sundaes...what a rush! lol

I havent did a drug in 1 1/2 - 2 years. Just tried a few due to curiosity at partys. There ok, but nothing to get a boner off of. I was curious, I tried, Im done.

I will most likely never touch a drug ever again. Especially If im at a party and someones passing around a blunt. I will think of evilangel saying "Thats a no no"

Beer at partys is better then drugs anyway
    Last edited by CoolJ; 06-08-01 at 09:55 PM.
    My IROC-Z28