Thread: Sweet Forum Philip!!

Thumbs up Sweet Forum Philip!!

This should be an awesome Forum Philip. I've never been into programming, but I'm always willing to learn something new
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Oh and Phlip, I think that this Forum would look better right under the SW Forum instead of way at the bottom of the list on the main foums page, if thats possible
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

I realize Philip, that you were hesitant about this forum, but I think it will take off, and I, like prey, wouldn't mind learning a thing or two on here either!
    Thanks for new addition
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

Thumbs up

Wow, it's under the SW Forum now, cool, somebody actually listened to me in this world, I feel so special Thanx Philip, you rock

Philip,

It's cool to see you act on our suggestions. I was thinking about some possible bad things that may come out of this forum (sorry to be a party pooper) I'll talk to you on ICQ about it though.

Basically- Someone(mod) will probally have to check any submitted code. The last thing SG would want is, to house a bunch of hacking/virus code.

Just some thoughts.

talk to you soon.

Originally posted by Prey521:
    Wow, it's under the SW Forum now, cool, somebody actually listened to me in this world, I feel so special Thanx Philip, you rock
    Once in a while, can i learn to reprogram PREY ?