Thread: Folding@home stats [SG] stink!!!

Thor Walez

Thumbs down Folding@home stats [SG] stink!!!

Hi!
    I am happy that I added myself in the "Speedguide.net Team"
    But I managed today rd. 40-60 Units (24h) but the damn counter give me only 16!!!
    I have an Athlon-tb-1Ghz and nearly no load on my Win2k OS while executing Folding@home...
    WHAT THE F*** <-- sorry for that but...

Cheers,
    Thor Walez

Moving to the SG Teams forum

------------------
    Striking Fear in the Heart of Newbies Because I am BRENT JUSTICE: Man of Action Defender of Good and Destroyer of Evil

My site www.coremeltdown.com

JANDOENT

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Thor Walez:
    Hi!
    I am happy that I added myself in the "Speedguide.net Team"
    But I managed today rd. 40-60 Units (24h) but the damn counter give me only 16!!!
    I have an Athlon-tb-1Ghz and nearly no load on my Win2k OS while executing Folding@home...
    WHAT THE F*** &lt;-- sorry for that but...

Cheers,
    Thor Walez
    </font>
    Hey Thor, How have you been?
    Not all fold at the same rate. Some fold faster than others. It seems to be pot luck on what new assignment you receive.

Actually, you are doing quite well!!! But it will take a week or two to really know what your averages are...

Philip, John, Blitzer and I believe Striderf as well, are running it on more than 1 puter, so they are advancing a lot faster...

But remember bro, every time a work unit is complete, we are that much closer to possibly finding a cure for some bad diseases.

Every unit that you crush is important!!!

Thanks for joining the team!!

Don't get discouraged as I am trying to learn some in depth info that can make us all fold faster. I want to be sure that I understand it fully first, as bad info could cost us in the long run...

Thanks again, bro! Good to see you posting!!

------------------
    Inquiring minds want to know...

John

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Philip, John, Blitzer and I believe Striderf as well, are running it on more than 1 puter, so they are advancing a lot faster...

</font>
    Nope, I am only running it on one right now... I need to get it installed on the other ones.

JANDOENT

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by John:
    Nope, I am only running it on one right now... I need to get it installed on the other ones.

</font>
    My bad, John. I thought I had read a post where you said you had it running on several.

------------------
    Inquiring minds want to know...

John

Still in the process of setting it up Ken

Wink

Someone wanna donate me another comp? Hehehe, I promise it would be running Folding 24/7, hehehe.
    ex-WoW-addict