Thread: What is up with Villins?

Question What is up with Villins?

This is getting a tad insane. I've been given nothing but Villins to run for the last 4 or 5 days! Is anybody getting Beta Hairpins to run?
    All I know is that at this rate, I won't see 75 in a very long time. I think it's also taking a toll on the team as a whole. I've also found that if I have to stop the run for any reason, it generally results in errors which means a rerun of the last project so that it gets posted as a completed unit.
    Don't mean to Whine and complain but now I'm getting

[ 02-13-2001: Message edited by: blebs99 ]
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

I won't say what I've been getting because I don't want to put a hex on my run.

It does really blow when it seems like all you get are the nasty ones. And worst of all I'm going to lose my cel 566 @850 so I'll stop moving up the chart and head back down in the other direction.

Broke

all i'm seeing is vilians...lol
    Maybe we will get then all burned up and out of the way. You know, tough to climb to the top of the hill, but an easy coast down the other side.

Originally posted by Martiangod:
    all i'm seeing is vilians...lol
    Maybe we will get then all burned up and out of the way. You know, tough to climb to the top of the hill, but an easy coast down the other side.
    Is there a program that I can download to see just where I'm at as far as going up the hill? lol There is a downside to this hill isn't there? lol
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

Well I'm now into a run of villins. Guess I hexed myself after a great run of betahairpins. Hopefully they won't last too long and I can pick up the pace again. Those things just take way too long!

I need to blow off some steam so excuse me if I sound like a little bitch.

My biggest problem is IDIOT FOOLS disabling folding on my remote machines. I could kill them. I visit my machines and some dumb F$#K disabled my folding. I am working so hard to help our team and to help man kind. Why cant I get a little cooperation.

I am gonna put console in the task manager and have it run when they leave at night. I am concerned that this may lead to multiple sessions of folding occuring and messing up the comps. I need a solution guys. HELP!