Thread: Anyone Need A PDA?

Post Anyone Need A PDA?

I'm lookin to sell my Casio E-100 Color PDA. I have no use for it and an looking for someone whom is willing to take it off my hands. It retailed for 500, I bought it for 350 and am willing to let it go for 250. It's in great working condition and I'll also throw in a CD that I have of some programs that I have collected for it. Also a pack of Screen Protectors that is almost brand new. It has 16 Megs of RAM, a Stylus Pen and a nice Color display. It has an expansion pack in case you ever wanna add more RAM or a NIC/Modem. The only thing that I don't have for it is the little carrying case, but you can by that at CompUSA for like 15 bux. Here is a link if you're interested:

www.casio.com/personalpcs/product.cfm?section=20&product=1182&display=

Thanx

[ 05-21-2001: Message edited by: Prey521 ]
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

does it have a TV tuner card, AM/FM card GeForce 3 AGP card SB live 5.1 platnium? Will video editing work well on it? and finally would u include a burnner as well?

And I was called a thread crapper.

Waferdog

Yard you smartass

Any takers on the PDA?
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Originally posted by waferdog
    And I was called a thread crapper.

Waferdog
    just incase anyone is reading into my post as a reason not to go for it, dont, i'm just being an annoying ass

Originally posted by YARDofSTUF
    i'm just being an annoying ass

No need to apologize, you're just being yourself

Originally posted by Prey521

No need to apologize, you're just being yourself
    Sure insult ppl, see if i buy from u again, i'll go get my drugs at another corner biotchie!

POOOF

Puff The Magic Dragon