Thread: CISCO

www.geotrain.com may be able to put you in touch with some. I think they are now called Global Knowledge, not sure.

If you wanna find a Cisco Learning partner go here or check with your local community college.

Also, a piece of advice, don't use the word "dump" or "brain dump" on any legitimate newsgroup or forum related to Cisco unless you wanna get flamed. The folks that work for Cisco certifications work hard to obtain them and don't take kindly to folks taking shortcuts or cheating.

C.M.

Question CISCO

I have recently decided to get a Cisco cert rather than a Microsoft cert. Can anyone help me find schools, search engines, dumps, or any related websites? I would appreciate any info. I live 40 miles north of Los Angeles and I am looking for a school that has a great reputation.

Cool

Thanks for the info. As far as using a brain dump for "cheating", I am not looking to cheat just trying to get all the info I can get before taking the course so keep your flames and thanks again for all the info.

What's the point of cheating? Sooner or later it would show in the quality of my work and I would be back to square one. I always research everything I am interested in thoroughly and try to learn as much as I can. Well, gotta go before the boss catches me again.

Cisco are a great company to get involved in -they send out sooooooo many perks !

Tshirts
    Hats
    Mugs
    Pens
    picture frames (no kidding)
    + heaps more

Great! It sounds like you really want to research the certs and what is involved by obtaining them. It's good to see someone like you actually wanting to work for the certification. I'm seeing more and more people trying to cheat their way into getting a CCNA, luckily the Cisco exams aren't easy.

Good luck and happy to help. Oh yeah, had no intention of flamin' ya