Thread: Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals?

Blog Entries

Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals?

Looking on Amazon, had to snag a "lightning deal" on a AVAPOW 6000A Car Battery Jump Starter/Battery bank with a torch light, it ended up costing under $100 after coupon/deal. https://amzn.to/3XtU2tc

Also bought a $20 Logitech wireless keyboard for HTPC... That's about it for today I think.
    Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
    Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits). I also eat whatever crayons are put in front of me.
    ๑۩۞۩๑

So far I'm mostly seeing some pretty good deals but the thing I'm seeing a lot are a bunch of stores that normally charged shipping, shipping stuff for free. I know Micro Center has some killer deal on computer equipment but nothing "Black Friday" spectacular. I'm going to be doing some Christmas shopping on Amazon later this morning and see what I can find.

Blog Entries
    My microwave electronics just went out this morning. All our kitchen appliances are Whirlpool and I'm happy with them, seem reliable.. other than that microwave being over 10 years old I guess.
    I went to Lowes and got a good deal on a new Whirlpool over-the-range microwave and a matching range, both fingerprint-resistent stainless steel finish. Picked up the microwave and installed it, range will be delivered Sunday. I am kind of content that it happened today, as they do have some decent sales.

I spent a couple of hours on the microwave install, as I had to turn the blower motor to send vapors out back through the wall, and rigged a LED light strip under the microwave that works instead of the original little bulb. I had done this with the previous microwave, so it all went pretty smooth.
    Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
    Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits). I also eat whatever crayons are put in front of me.
    ๑۩۞۩๑