Thread: Preparing for TG at the Easto's

Preparing for TG at the Easto's

Mrs Easto just informed me that not only are we having the usual 10 kids and grandkids... several of them are bringing girlfriends, boyfriends, parents and brothers. By my latest count it should be 16 or 17 people. I am not looking forward to this. I also like to have our meal around 1 or 2 in the afternoon but it looks like it's going to be in the early evening. This means the crowd will be here half the night. Pray for me, LOL.

The 1 shining light is that her daughter is bringing the Turkey and her son is bringing several side dishes. This should really help with the mess here. We've also elected to use paper plates and disposable utensils for everyone except for the 6 adults sitting at the main table.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a party, heh. May I recommend plentiful alcohol for you to be able to enjoy the event

I am invited to a friend for Thanksgiving late lunch, then going for a second round of turkey at my sister-in-law's house with the family.. So I will be well stuffed by tonight it seems, heh.
    Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
    Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits). I also eat whatever crayons are put in front of me.
    ๑۩۞۩๑

It now looks like the head count is down to 14. I'll take whatever I can get, lol.

Blog Entries
    We had a great time, too much food as anticipated.
    Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
    Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits). I also eat whatever crayons are put in front of me.
    ๑۩۞۩๑