Thread: Can't Log In To MS

Can't Log In To MS

I once used OneDrive from MS and since I ran C Cleaner I can't log in to MS again, and they have quite a few of my images if I'm not mistaken. I don't have the password on file so I asked them to send me a code. They did send codes, but I can't move their sign in window to get the code from my email. I tried it in another window but their stupid sign in window stays right in the middle of the screen and you can't move it. And when I close it and try adding the code after opening the "verify account" button again, it doesn't work and requires a new code to be sent, which I can't see unless I close their window. What a royal PITA.
    It seems like I'll never sign in to MS again. I guess those images are lost.

Lurch, I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to describe but I did go to OneDrive online and I would suggest opening the "sign in" in a separate window and then access the code in the other window. That way you'll have the first window free and clear of any distractions. Am I close to understanding the problem?

Hi,

The sign in window stays on my screen no matter how many windows I open and it can't be moved or reduced.
    I will keep trying and will try to access OneDrive some more.

Try dragging the tab for One Drive to the monitor's edge in order to pin it along the edge. Then open another window.

Quote Originally Posted by Easto View Post
    Try dragging the tab for One Drive to the monitor's edge in order to pin it along the edge. Then open another window.
    I finally got it.
    I went from Chrome to MS Edge to do it and it worked.
    I don't know why some of my images wouldn't show up unless I was signed into OneDrive.
    Thanks again.

Blog Entries
    Sometimes when you have OneDrive running it changes the location of your Documents/Pictures folders to OneDrive... This may be a problem if you have a lot of files and it tries syncing everything to the cloud.

I would look under C:\Users\[login name]\AppData\Local\
    If the Pictures are under ..."OneDrive\Pictures" or just ..."Pictures". It is a bit of a pain to move all your folders to be local with OneDrive running and syncing.
    Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
    Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits). I also eat whatever crayons are put in front of me.
    ๑۩۞۩๑