Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ukraine Conflict

Good to see you too, been a long time Philip
    Great video as well !
    That almost exactly explains the Russian affairs and Slavic thinking. I would use different words in private chat but as I grow older I realized I don't want to start another flame war/disturbances or use of innapropriate language.
    Let's just hope they will make some agreement and stop the war.
    Did you realize the coverage ? As soon as they started killing white people with blue eyes the coverage is different compared to different wars (non caucasian people). Feel free to edit this post but we both know it's the truth.

Also what is happening with the refugees is a disaster, especially in Poland, Slovakia, UK, Czech republic, they are sending them from one place to another. You might ask why and the question is simple ....they don't want them there.
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by Philip View Post
    This seems uncalled for, I don't see the need for personal attacks.
    Then eliminate me, remove me from SG and erase/delete all my post...all of them! Sorry I feel indifferent than you... PISS*FF

Blog Entries
    Everyone feels differently than me, that's never been the issue BMED. I am not encroaching on your views or feelings in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by BMED View Post
    Then eliminate me, remove me from SG and erase/delete all my post...all of them!
    I don't want to see you go. So what if we have different views on the topics of the day. Honestly, you can say and feel what you want about me. If you think I'm blindly tripping through life oblivious to the issues you feel strongest about... that's fine too. We just see things differently.

How 'bout them Bears.. Oh wait, they suck
    USMC RETIRED

Steve

Tacoma Guitar Forum

Different people different opinions.

Anyway, just watching this war but not as tense as before and wondering, does anyone have cure for human nature ?

- Emiliano Zapata

Check out "the Enforcer" on YouTube. He goes live every night around 10pm ET and goes through all the daily videos which usually takes about 2hrs. This guy started tracking combat videos posted throughout social media of front line footage and has created a front line map and has made all sorts of analysis based on information he collects and he updates daily. I've been following his channel since about the 5th or 6th day and he's made predictions and explained things that he guessed would happen next and he's pretty much nailed it every time so far. Pro-Russian hackers have taken down his Discord server twice and they even infiltrated his circle of mods and have tried to cause ruckus in the live chat, but he keeps at it. When Russia released their version of the front lines on a map, it looked eerily close to his, almost as if they copied it. lol

What's interesting is that Russia started this invasion with only 4000 logistical vehicles in total, several hundred which have already been destroyed or simply captured by Ukrainian forces. Even with all 4000 logistical vehicles in Ukraine, that is only enough to support about 60% of their total ground forces. Russians have began using civilian vehicles to transport supplies as they are running out of actual military supply trucks so who knows how many of those 4000 vehicles are actually left operational, probably not enough to even support 50% of their ground forces at this point. That explains why their advances have come to a halt and they have had to dig in and defend the ground they've taken, and they are actually losing ground in several areas.

Aside from proving to be under-supplied they also appear under-trained and lack motivation and command structure. Their vehicles are also maintained poorly and the Chinese tires that they used on them are failing and shredding and going flat at an absurd rate. Basically this war is exposing Russia as a much weaker military force than everyone has given them credit for. The nukes are about all they got as far as being a threat to any NATO nation. They don't have air superiority and it appears they never will. They don't have adequate logistical supplies or supply lines and the supply lines they do have are under constant harassment by Ukrainian forces and civilian defense forces. Nearly every day, there are farmers in Ukraine literally stealing abandoned Russian tanks and armored vehicles by simply towing them away with their tractors because they are out of gas and abandoned. LOL

The Russians are taking such heavy losses, both personnel-wise and vehicle-wise on a daily basis, that they won't have the capacity to keep 3 fronts open more than another couple of months at best. They will have to consolidate forces if they want to take any more cities or cover any more ground. They began withdrawing troops north of Kyiv back into Belarus, most likely because they don't have the logistics to support them and they will re-assign them to fill in gaps for other units that have been wiped out in other areas of the front. Ukraine is being smart in concentrating their attack efforts on the logistics and its working. Destroy the fuel trucks and the tanks & machines of war end up abandoned and captured. The Ukrainians have also captured so many Russian tanks, they have enough to put together their own tank battalions now and have used them against the Russians. LOL
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

Blog Entries
    People in Ukraine are fighting for their freedom and this naturally makes them much more motivated than Russian soldiers. Still, Russia has a bigger army, and more weapons at their disposal. I don't think they have deployed all their military resources, even though their army is not big enough to occupy Ukraine with this much resistance.

I imagine there will be more talks and some type of agreement for Ukraine remaining neutral, outside of NATO and the EU, which would be ok for global peace, not so much for the Ukrainian people and East-West relations. Nearly 4 million have fled the country now, and many will likely remain abroad. I am not sure what will happen to the Donbas region.
    Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
    Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits). I also eat whatever crayons are put in front of me.
    ๑۩۞۩๑

I haven't been paying close attention as to the exodus of Ukrainians from their country but my guess is that a large portion of those 4 million don't have any plans to go back. Even if things were to clear up in an acceptable level I would still be wondering when the next invasion was coming? Certainly raising a family in Ukraine isn't something a father would make as his first choice. What's in store for the next 5, 10 or 15 years?

Russia will annex territories with Russian speaking majorities.
    Sadly Ukraine will become most likely 2nd Maldives with not even 120 square miles.

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by Philip View Post
    I am not sure what will happen to the Donbas region.
    Good post.

Wondering about that too.