I've noticed that for some reason certain tcp settings fail to apply after using TCPOptimizer even though I always use it in Administrator mode. For example, I change MinRTO from 300 to 100 and apply, but after I restart its back on 300. The congestion provider feature has the same issue, always stuck on cubic even if I set it to ctcp, default, etc. To deal with this issue I tried looking at the "Path" section TCPOptimizer shows when listing all the changes about to be made. By using that I went into Windows PowerShell in Admin to try and use the given command to manually change my MinRTO, but I got the following error (the full command is also listed).

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Set-NetTCPSetting -SettingName internet -MinRto 100

Set-NetTCPSetting : Property MinRto is read-only
At line:1 char:1
+ Set-NetTCPSetting -SettingName internet -MinRto 100
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : InvalidArgument: (MSFT_NetTCPSett...ystemName = ""):ROOT/StandardCimv2/MSFT_NetTCPSettin
g) [Set-NetTCPSetting], CimException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Windows System Error 87,Set-NetTCPSetting

Note that the command I put in is an exact copy-paste of what I got in TCPOptimizer. I also googled the correct syntax on the microsoft site so I know the command is supposed to be accurate. I then proceeded to try the command with other TCP settings, but always got the same error. I believe this has something to do with why I am unable to change some tcp settings. Please Help!