Thread: Pet store crazy 4

Pet store crazy 4

There's been a new woman in the area, ~30.

Wanders around spun to the gills, likes to take her top off and fondle her breasts, sits for hours with a blanket over her head dozing off, then wanders around more with a zombie walk.

Few nights ago she wandered by our shipping office in a bathrobe.

Pointed her finger and yelled at the next door massage parlor's window decals (man and woman getting massages).

Picked up a rock and chucked it at the window, wandered off.

Window is shattered, again (another rock about a year ago). Poor folks.

As I left work tonight she smeared against the side of my Jeep, asking something about AM radio.

Topless with her shirt held across her chest with one arm. No mask.

My Jeep opens all doors when I beep it, so I thought about locking them but didn't want her to key my car or something.

She actually opened my passenger door and started to crawl in.

Told her several times to close the door, don't get in my car. What finally worked was telling her to get her cigarette out of my car.

She stumbled off, I got out and closed the f*cking passenger door and checked for damage.

Damn.

Annoying as hell, and stressful cause I don't know what the hell I'd have done if she sat down inside my car (she was trying).

And sad as hell cause there's WAY too many nasty folks around her that would've told her to come on in.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Pics or it didn't happen!

Did she try to coax you into the back seat of your Jeep for a bit of action? Breakfast of champions?
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

That is one good reason why I changed the automatic open/close feature in my car. The stock configuration was to open or close all doors when using the FOB or moving the shift lever into Park or Drive. Its default action is now set to only work on the driver's door. At first it was a little annoying since my wife's door would still be locked when I went around to open it for her (I always open her door) but all it takes is an extra push on the "open" key on the FOB and we're good to go. I have also told my wife that as soon as she gets into her car, before you do anything else, lock the doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Humboldt View Post
    There's been a new woman in the area, ~75-80.

As I left work tonight she smeared some of "my milk" against the side of my Jeep, asking something about when she could get some more.

Topless with her shirt held across her chest with one arm. No pants, No mask as she crawled out of my jeep.

My Jeep opens all doors when I beep it, so I thought about unlocking them but didn't want her to escape.

She actually opened my passenger door and tried to crawl out. I couldn't help it, I just couldn't get enough!

Told her several times to stay in and close the door. What finally worked was telling her to get ready for round 2!

When finished, I got off and closed the f*cking passenger door to keep her in. I am so in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Damn.

And sad as hell cause there's WAY too many nasty folks around her that would've told her to come on in their car, but I had to keep her in mine! Best fumunda cheese EVAR!!!!!
    Humby, you need help and I know the person that can give it! /dialing up the MadDoc... "Hey, are you "up" for some fun?!...

Dude, just wrong.