Thread: Another pet store crazy

Another pet store crazy

Woman walks in, out there on something, clothes last washed maybe 3 weeks ago.

Sprayed a few dog deodorizing mists...and walked into the mists.

Grabbed a Nature's Miracle Cat Stain and Odor Remover, turned it backwards and sprayed herself in the chest and neck a few times.

Went into our stockroom and stared at the computer screen, then closed our inventory program.

Giggled about "closing the window" and wandered out the door.

??

Your store seems to be a magnet for these people. I do have to admit I see some rather "questionable" people wandering around in some stores I go to but not that often. I'm sure if I was to hang around all day I would get my fill. I guess it also depends on where you're located. There is a shopping center near me that lost it's anchor store (large grocery chain) about 20 years ago. Ever since then the only thing that seems to stick are those various dollar stores and anything with the word "Discount" in its name. All the other vacancies seem to fill up and then disappear within a year. When I do go into those places there always seems to be someone asking where the bathroom is.

Blog Entries
    Lol, some people... So, did you disinfect the keyboard? Did the deodorizers work?
    Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
    Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits).
    ๑۩۞۩๑

If you think you have a lot of homeless up North... Take a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jdg...hannel=DanielH

About 3 years ago the city finally teamed up with the Feds and they cleaned out everything you see in this video. The SART is the Santa Ana River Trail. It's a huge bicycling path that runs for about 30 miles from deep inland to the beach. The place is totally cleaned out now, but for the longest time it was pretty scary. They had to declare some of the areas as hazardous waste areas due to the feces, urine, trash and needles. Parts of the destroyed areas are still blocked off. They had to reroute parts of the bike path because the parts that went by the homeless encampments had be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Humboldt View Post
    Woman walks in, out there on something, clothes last washed maybe 3 weeks ago.

Sprayed a few dog deodorizing mists...and walked into the mists.

Grabbed a Nature's Miracle Cat Stain and Odor Remover, turned it backwards and sprayed herself in the chest and neck a few times.

Went into our stockroom and stared at the computer screen, then closed our inventory program.

Giggled about "closing the window" and wandered out the door.

??
    Reality is stranger than fiction!

I have to ask Humby... Is she your girlfriend and you just didn't want to tell us?... It's OK to tell us, we won't tell anyone...