Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Vaccines

Quote Originally Posted by MadDoctor View Post
    My grandson was looking at my arm the other day and asked: “What is that mark on your arm?” I said: “It’s my smallpox vaccination scar.” He said: “Why don’t I have one?” I said: “Because it worked.”

*wanders off to look at mushrooms*
    Same here only we ate the shrooms...what?

Quote Originally Posted by g0qu2021 View Post
    Already caught it when it broke out in the first instance, went to visit a friend who was living rough in a shack in the woods..

Saw him and said "You haven't got this thing going around have you?" he replied "no, throwing his arms around my shoulders giving me a hug!"

Two days later and yeah, hives rash break out and I'm coughing thick green spew-tum off my lungs and running a fever!

But once it was over and I was lucky because my lungs are a tar Pit from smoking 20 a day and I've already had MERS the Camel virus and a touch of TB, so my chest isn't the best place for any virus to think it's going to get a hold of me as I have holes in my lungs and recovered naturally from a strong immune response.

The upshot being I can't catch it again.. You'll only catch it the once! But you'll know about it when you do!
    I hope you know that's simply not true. Yes you'll have antibodies but it depends on how your immune system responded on the first go around. I know a gent who caught it twice. The first time was like the flu. The second time killed him. Heck you can have got one of the vaccines and still get pretty sick but that's rare.
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

I had been following Moderna's study into SARS and I was hooked on mRNA vaccines. I volunteered for both Moderna and the Pfizer tests and was accepted into Pfizer's in June of 2020. I actually got the real shots while my wife got the placebo.
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

Blog Entries
    My sister-in-law, and her husband both had the Pfizer vaccine in March, but got the delta variant a couple of weeks back, they had mild symptoms and fared well though.
    Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
    Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits).
    ๑۩۞۩๑

Quote Originally Posted by Philip View Post
    My sister-in-law, and her husband both had the Pfizer vaccine in March, but got the delta variant a couple of weeks back, they had mild symptoms and fared well though.
    Glad to hear their vaccinations did their job

VAX freedom is a choice, get it or don't won't change the facts that the southern boarder is open to spread COVID throughout the lower 48...wtf!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BMED View Post
    VAX freedom is a choice, get it or don't won't change the facts that the southern boarder is open to spread COVID throughout the lower 48...wtf!
    What does the southern border have to do with it? BTW, Trump added like 15 miles to the existing 654 miles of walls to the southern border... Just saying https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46824649

What does the southern border have to do with it? BTW, Trump added like 15 miles to the existing 654 miles of walls to the southern border... Just saying https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46824649
    It has nothing to do with it whatsof*ckingever, unless you fall for DeSantis's attempt to shift blame.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...read-migrants/
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...er/5420387001/

Here we go, this explains it...
    If you've been watching Fox News, you've probably heard this theory a lot from Texas Senator Ted Cruz...
    https://www.npr.org/2021/08/09/10262...say-its-not-tr

It's just my opinion, don't get your panties in a twist! No need for BS url's and redirection of facts that resemble someone else's opinion...irrelevant at this point in time! Stay safe and enjoy what time you have left as your freedom is diminished.

Blog Entries
    It's just my opinion, don't get your panties in a twist! No need for BS url's and redirection of facts that resemble someone else's opinion...irrelevant at this point in time! Stay safe and enjoy what time you have left as your freedom is diminished.
    In all states in the U.S. a number of immunizations for children are required to enroll in public schools, like Polio, Hepatitis, Measles, Meningitis, etc. If you are in close proximity to others, or are endangering the population then vaccine mandates are nothing new. Both vaccine mandates and anti-vax movements have existed since the 1800s.

I do appreciate, respect and protect my personal freedoms in the USA.

Still, my personal view on vaccines is that if you pose a significant risk to others, then the government, or even private businesses can mandate you to get vaccinated with properly vetted vaccines, as you are endangering and costing to the rest of the population. This can include schools, hospitals, airplanes, cruises, crowded restaurants, etc. where people are in close proximity. If you live on a farm in the country and you are a low risk of spreading it, if it doesn't affect me and my children then sure, it should be your personal choice.

Of course not.. you'd sure not want to be educated on what facts are. They get in the way of conspiracy.

Damn.

Just read anti-vax semen is in line to be the next bitcoin.

Once all the sheep who got vaccinated die, vaccine-free semen will be worth top dollar.
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/epn8...d-vaccine-safe

I wish I'd known this 6 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Humboldt View Post
    Damn.

Once all the sheep who got vaccinated die, vaccine-free semen will be worth top dollar.

I'm sitting here still laughing. Thanks for that!

Biased and wrong all in the same link...lol

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Humboldt View Post
    Damn.

MadDoc will be buying it all up!
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post
    MadDoc will be buying it all up!
    Got the boys working it.
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

the facts that the southern boarder is open to spread COVID throughout the lower 48...wtf!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm5jXJa0Iq8
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post
    Of course not.. you'd sure not want to be educated on what facts are. They get in the way of conspiracy.
    Trust me, I do my research! My wife (RN) and I were diagnosed with COVID in November 2020, just before the VAX was available. It was three weeks of hell but we survived, my wife spent 12 hours in the ED due to complications...we were lucky, very lucky! Upon our recovery we were tested every 30 days for positive antibodies and waited until we both deeply researched our situation and felt safe enough to receive the vaccine, which we did in May 2021, ironically on our wedding anniversary. So as to being educated on facts as it relates to conspiracy I think we know the difference! I've been employed by the US government for 31 years and have a crystal clear understanding of the two differences. Regardless of my situation I feel that everyone has a choice, as they always have! Make the best choices for your individual situation and live free...or not! Good luck and be safe, BMED

In all states in the U.S. a number of immunizations for children are required to enroll in public schools, like Polio, Hepatitis, Measles, Meningitis, etc. If you are in close proximity to others, or are endangering the population then vaccine mandates are nothing new. Both vaccine mandates and anti-vax movements have existed since the 1800s.

I do appreciate, respect and protect my personal freedoms in the USA.

Still, my personal view on vaccines is that if you pose a significant risk to others, then the government, or even private businesses can mandate you to get vaccinated with properly vetted vaccines, as you are endangering and costing to the rest of the population. This can include schools, hospitals, airplanes, cruises, crowded restaurants, etc. where people are in close proximity. If you live on a farm in the country and you are a low risk of spreading it, if it doesn't affect me and my children then sure, it should be your personal choice.

Got it, Thanks!

Trust me, I do my research!....

...Regardless of my situation I feel that everyone has a choice, as they always have! Make the best choices for your individual situation and live free...or not! Good luck and be safe, BMED
    I won't argue that your stance isn't legitimate or reasonable for most issues, but I do believe it is way overblown and not applicable in the case of these vaccines or understanding their effectiveness. No matter where anyone gets their information or how they cherry pick the soundbites to support their stance, I see no credible argument that suggests these vaccines should be shunned by any healthy adult or child.