Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Vaccines

Quote Originally Posted by humboldt View Post
    i assume you asked for a larger needle.
    lol

In Germay the whole vaccinating process takes a little longer.
    At first the over 80 year olds and people with high risks, caused by diseases got vaccinated. Also people with important jobs like the police, nurses and doctors got treated privileged. Now more and more people get vaccinated and they say that the prioritization should be removed by june so that also younger people without diseases can get a vaccination then.
    We'll see if it will work like that.

Quote Originally Posted by LarsSpeed89 View Post
    In Germay the whole vaccinating process takes a little longer.
    At first the over 80 year olds and people with high risks, caused by diseases got vaccinated. Also people with important jobs like the police, nurses and doctors got treated privileged. Now more and more people get vaccinated and they say that the prioritization should be removed by june so that also younger people without diseases can get a vaccination then.
    We'll see if it will work like that.
    I get the high priority vaccinations, but at a certain point you'd think they'd just open the gates and make shots available to anyone who needs/wants one.

Here, it's reported the young and un-vaccinated are the ones doing the most contracting and spreading.

Our county dropped to sub ten cases per day a few weeks ago for the first time in a year.

Then a local Pentecostal youth group decided to drive 7 hours away to an indoor event: https://lostcoastoutpost.com/2021/ap...d-eureka-pent/

Cases soared into high 30's per day for the past week. Might put our whole county into a higher transmission rate and shut down what's just creeping open again, again.

Sincere best of luck.

Here in Southern California they can't even give them away. I'm constantly hearing on the News about another site that is open and ready to start giving shots. If I wasn't already vaccinated I think I could find a place and have a shot as soon as I could drive over. I'm getting the impression that anyone who is or was mobile and wanted one has already received theirs. It appears that now they're trying to reach out to communities where people might not have transportation to a site and stuff like that.

Same here. We just sent a bunch down to...San Francisco?

I'm glad everyone at our store is almost done.

Out of 15 employees I think we've got 1 employee getting their second this week, everyone else is done.

Very proud of the 21 year-old, never had a vaccine in his life and super hesitant.

Signed up and got a J&J last week