Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Vaccines

I don't know how my Wife and I have avoided catching it. I am vaxxed, but she was advised not to by her doctor as her pharma allergies could fill volumes.
    My Daughters, both Sisters, both Brother-in-Laws, Grandson, 2 Nieces, a Nephew have all caught it. We have been to Thanksgiving and Christmas get togethers and are constantly hugging, kissing
    our Grandson.

All sick at different times. None of them needed medical treatment and had different symptoms. From nasty headaches to horrible fatigue, but mostly sore throats, cough, muscle aches and congestion.
    My elderly parents were with us at Christmas, but I think pickled enough to be immune! 3 COVID shots, pneumonia shot, shingles shot and flu shot. So far so good.
    Praying it becomes endemic and controllable.
    USMC RETIRED

Steve

Tacoma Guitar Forum

Blog Entries
    Glad everyone made it through ok. I've also had friends and relatives go through it, the ones that were vaccinated had easier time with it.
    Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
    Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits).
    ๑۩۞۩๑

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck View Post
    My Daughters, both Sisters, both Brother-in-Laws, Grandson, 2 Nieces, a Nephew have all caught it. We have been to Thanksgiving and Christmas get togethers and are constantly hugging, kissing
    our Grandson.
    Wow, that's a lot. Very glad they pulled through.

Is that over the past couple years or more recently?

2 co-workers and their 5-80 year-old family members and partners, at least 1 rep but I assume 10x that, over 2 dozen dear friends both here and in NC.

The rep was over a year ago, 75% of the rest very recent.

Quote Originally Posted by Humboldt View Post
    Wow, that's a lot. Very glad they pulled through.

Is that over the past couple years or more recently?

2 co-workers and their 5-80 year-old family members and partners, at least 1 rep but I assume 10x that, over 2 dozen dear friends both here and in NC.

The rep was over a year ago, 75% of the rest very recent.
    My youngest Daughter and her boyfriend had COVID before we "knew" of the Delta variant. Daughter had horrible fatigue, her boyfriend had a medicated inhaler because he said it felt like glass in his lungs. My youngest Sister and her Husband got COVID during Delta surge. Others had just a month or so ago. All the Elders 80+ have been spared thus far.
    USMC RETIRED

Steve

Tacoma Guitar Forum