Thread: Lady in store got mad at me

Post Lady in store got mad at me

The aisle was blocked. I gave out a polite "excuse me", and when I approached to pass as her husband was moving their cart she started in about how she is offended by my request to pass her without keeping a 6 foot safety zone. As I passed she said "I guess you're just the kind of person who doesn't care about anyone but themselves?". I did not say a word, smiled and kept walking. As I walked away I could her her husband telling her to "never mind dear".

I just figure there are a lot of people who are really over anxious right now and I took the high road.

Blocking the aisles is already a peeve of mine, (everybody does it at points in shopping, but be aware of yourself, shopping cart, and other shoppers).

I have never been in a store that you can be six feet away from someone and pass them in an aisle.

Taking the high road was the way to go, people are stressed out right now.

We live in a world where being crop dusted is one of the less offensive things someone can do to us in a supermarket . Makes me wonder if that is a form of transmission? If so, I'll be making people nervous and nauseous regularly

Quote Originally Posted by De Plano View Post
    I have never been in a store that you can be six feet away from someone and pass them in an aisle.
    That was pretty much where I was coming from. Even though I was there during the early "Senior" hours and the place wasn't too crowded... I just kept thinking to myself "does she really expect to have an aisle all to herself?"