Thread: Another way to fix hitreg and card draws! Best settings!

Post Another way to fix hitreg and card draws! Best settings!

This are new method to improve hitreg to be perfect like shroud play or Ninja(pubg,fornite,realm royale) and card draws(hearthstone)

Posibble the best settings I found so far:

Atention, this is not the same settings as TcpAckFrequency, they act different!
    Before you do this remove any tcpnodelay in msmq or any optimization you done to network card(TcpAckFrequency,MTU,DefaulTTL,TCPWindowSize and others)!!!

Code:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters]
    “DelayedAckFrequency”=dword:00000001
    “DelayedAckTicks”=dword:00000001
    “CongestionAlgorithm”=dword:00000001
    You can try also this settings:

Code:

“DelayedAckFrequency”=dword:00000000
    “DelayedAckTicks”=dword:00000000
    “CongestionAlgorithm”=dword:00000000
    [link removed by admin]
    Last edited by capy2008; 10-03-18 at 09:52 AM.

Sadly my edit session expire , so i post here next tweak!

Another command you can try, not listed everywhere on internet, you find it only here exclusively and on my website( it is listed in my profile About me/Statistics/ )!

Code:

“MultihopSets”=dword:0000001e
    MultihopSets = maximum hops / 15 decimal for fps games and 30 decimal for all games, depend on distance you can try different settings , I recommend to everyone to start with 30 and if it work very good leave it 30. You will fell move and shots more responsive!
    DeafulTTL = fixed hops / Don't use DefaulTTL with MultihopSets, just delete the DefaultTTL from registry!

You can try MultihopSets work more better than DeafultTTL, and is more safe cause you can put it with value of 1

My name in games: GrandpaRO
    Twich: Top1Genius
    Last edited by capy2008; 10-05-18 at 01:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    "MultihopSets" ? Where does this come from, is there some Microsoft reference for the setting? How do you know what works? If this is somehow related to EBGP Multi-Hop, and assuming it does anything, I think it is only related to BGP TTL security, not performance. Essentially, if you get packets with longer TTL value, they would get dropped. I could be wrong, I am just asking for more info.
    Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
    Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits).
    ๑۩۞۩๑

All settings are from reverse engineering to find what settings influence network , all settings are tested by me! I do this after I beg microsoft support to help me, simply their ignorance push me to find this by my self and help everybody to tweak settings on our own! In my opinion this is the freedom microsoft should give to us!
    Last edited by capy2008; 10-05-18 at 06:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    "reverse engineering" is fine, but how do you know exactly what it changes/means and what the valid ranges are?
    What Operating System exactly? What happens with/without the setting, what are the results?
    In general, a bit more detail may help others try to test and see if they can repeat and confirm your results.

Tested on Windows 10 x64 1803
    All this settings are forced by windows

Like i think you know, this settings in my opinion change values for all windows congestion templates, most of the settings are forced by windows for cmd and powershell but you can manipulate them from registry!

CongestionAlgorithm - from microsoft
    Reserved for future use.
    If you are an independent hardware vendor (IHV) and you want to implement nondefault congestion control algorithms, for example Compound TCP, contact Microsoft at External TCP Offload Triage.

-DelayedAckFrequency - from microsoft
    Gets and sets number of unresolved acknowledgments (ACK).

-DelayedAckTicks - from microsoft
    Gets and sets the TCP delayed ACK timeout, in milliseconds.

- MultihopSets
    This set maximum ttl value

On games seems faster with this settings(snnapy aim and movement like lan feeling), it also fix hitreg issue(other people think it is bloom).
    I tested only with games
    I need more time for complex tests, maybe tomorrow!

Blog Entries
    I know about the first three, I am just not sure that "MultihopSets" value simply sets max TTL. And TTL only sets the max value before packets get discarded, if you are within those 15 hops/seconds, it does not affect anything else. I think Multihopsets may be something else and not TTL though, like EBGP Multi-Hop.

what is ur MTU? capy2008...you use some program to optimize ur pc?

I don't have any programs, I use only this 3 parameters DelayedAckFrequency, DelayedAckTicks, CongestionAlgorithm and MTU is 1500 everytime. For me, mtu not have any change to set it lower!

Interfaces \ {NIC ID} add some parameter ? capy2008 ur fix is nice!!!.----- algun other parameter for fix!!

I test many combinations with this settings but nothing work, this settings (DelayedAckFrequency, DelayedAckTicks, CongestionAlgorithm) work on clean install without any optimizations! Take care not add DelayedAckFrequency, DelayedAckTicks, CongestionAlgorithm in Interfaces \ {NIC ID}, they should go only in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters to have effect!

You must understand i don't use MultihopSets, I add here just like another tip for tweak network, everyone decide it how is better for him!

Quote Originally Posted by capy2008 View Post
    I test many combinations with this settings but nothing work, this settings (DelayedAckFrequency, DelayedAckTicks, CongestionAlgorithm) work on clean install without any optimizations! Take care not add DelayedAckFrequency, DelayedAckTicks, CongestionAlgorithm in Interfaces \ {NIC ID}, they should go only in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters to have effect!

You must understand i don't use MultihopSets, I add here just like another tip for tweak network, everyone decide it how is better for him!
    I tested it, no improvement.

I was changing that behavior already on Windows Server Edition 2016, these Values are not protected.
    I had no improvement, but maybe because bad ISP or Copper Line in the Ground. ( Villiageline )

I was running some One-Click Optimizer for Testing purposes, but i did ->

TCP Default Settings how you recommendet and ->

netsh int ipv4 reset
    netsh int tcp reset
    netsh int ipv6 reset
    netsh int httpstunnel reset
    netsh int portproxy reset
    netsh advfirewall reset
    netsh winsock reset
    netsh http flush logbuffer
    netsh nap reset configuration
    netsh branchcache reset
    netsh lan reconnect
    ipconfig /flushdns

But it wasn't working, i will try maybe tomorrow with fresh Installation.

How did you test it, for working?

Because Powershell shows old values, you just play Online-Games and feel a difference?

In General whats the best way to check Tweaks of Performance? ( Registry-Tweaks,... )
    And im always asking my self, why isnt it possible to see all DWORDS in the Registry, i mean there are hidden ones running in the background. I asked Microsoft they said it isnt possible but i dont believe them, because the engineering crew of Microsoft definitely got some ways to see them.

@Capy thanks for your reply, i will test it tomorrow. ( ****ing Microsoft, even support is so lame. There is not much information, about Settings up Windows for prefect gaming. Just a lot Guides in the Internet but not everything is right )
    Last edited by st1cky; 10-12-18 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by st1cky View Post
    I tested it, no improvement.

I was changing that behavior already on Windows Server Edition 2016, these Values are not protected.
    I had no improvement, but maybe because bad ISP or Copper Line in the Ground. ( Villiageline )

I was running some One-Click Optimizer for Testing purposes, but i did ->

TCP Default Settings how you recommendet and ->

netsh int ipv4 reset
    netsh int tcp reset
    netsh int ipv6 reset
    netsh int httpstunnel reset
    netsh int portproxy reset
    netsh advfirewall reset
    netsh winsock reset
    netsh http flush logbuffer
    netsh nap reset configuration
    netsh branchcache reset
    netsh lan reconnect
    ipconfig /flushdns

But it wasn't working, i will try maybe tomorrow with fresh Installation.

How did you test it, for working?

Because Powershell shows old values, you just play Online-Games and feel a difference?

In General whats the best way to check Tweaks of Performance? ( Registry-Tweaks,... )
    And im always asking my self, why isnt it possible to see all DWORDS in the Registry, i mean there are hidden ones running in the background. I asked Microsoft they said it isnt possible but i dont believe them, because the engineering crew of Microsoft definitely got some ways to see them.

Try on clean windows install, you can't see information of commands changes in cmd or powershell like ttl value, if you change in registry ttl to 64 in cmd you still see 128 value.
    What I observe, windows put some protection on this values, if you change them more than 3-4 times, windows will reset value then lock value, this why you need to reinstall windows.

Still work!
    Last edited by capy2008; 10-16-18 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by capy2008 View Post
    Still work!
    What Operating System you currently use?
    What Mainboard you have (AMD/INTEL)?
    What Drivers?
    What Tweaks you Applied?

Greetings St1cky

If you really want to tweak PC for best experience possible you need to have something like this in latency moon after hours of gaming, should be stable and almost same values! Fast internet not depend of only network tweaks,you need to proper installation drivers and good windows troubleshooting with windows performance analyzer to fix all problems. Do this and if graph look like mine i guaranteed 100% you will have best experience possible. How I do this? Learn and practice!

Blog Entries
    Those measurements seem to be in mu-seconds (millionth of a second). That is, 1000 μs = 1 millisecond... all your measurements are less than 0.4 milliseconds, that doesn't have much relevance onto the internet, since any switch/router you go through will add 5 times as much latency, and you will easily have 50+ times that latency when gaming online (just 20 milliseconds ping is 50 times, 5000% the latency you are showing).

In general, the median human reaction time is 200+ milliseconds. You will be hard pressed to find anyone that has less than 100 milliseconds reaction time. We try to tweak to reduce gaming latency by a few milliseconds, but, I am not sure why those local 0.4 milliseconds make any perceivable difference at all.
    Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
    Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits).
    ๑۩۞۩๑

Philip, can you explain to me ,why when you have high values, you have sound problems in games, or lag or fps drop? Here is not only about measurements of mu-seconds, this is about a good health and work of drivers. In teory you have right with measurements but if you have already high mu-seconds for drivers in you pc this things add even more latency + router add 5 times more and other hops. Then I ask you, it is good to have on pc good latency to sustain other works? Reaction time have nothing to do with speed of sound or video processing or computer processing , in back stage things work more crazy faster than what we see on monitor. Let's say we make a program how make a calculation, you hit a run debug button and the program instant show you the result of calculation, you can see that calculation? No, this why you must have other things work smooth in back stage to offer you a good experience with what you real see without a big delay on monitor.

Blog Entries
    I agree it would show if you have some real issues with your drivers. I was just trying to point out a couple hundred mu-seconds would be unperceivable.