Thread: Just want to mention my gratitude for the "Optimizer!"

Just want to mention my gratitude for the "Optimizer!"

Just amazing! This is seriously good stuff. W10 x64 with SSD! wired, went from 223.6 to 264.4. Wireless on $150 laptop W10, went from 21.98 to 59.20! Thank you TCP! Again, just amazing work!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the testimonial, glad it is working that well for you, that's what keeps us going!
    Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
    Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits).
    ๑۩۞۩๑

Alternative Expressions of Gratitude!

Here's a thought: While SG certainly appreciates a warm "thank you" for the optimizer an alternative way to say "thanks" might be to sign up for a Premium Membership or perhaps a small donation (if you haven't done so already) to help keep the site up and running.

I too found the SG optimizer a real blessing last August (2018) when I upgraded from AT&T's Uverse DSL to their gigabit fiber. At first, I couldn't get any speed test results over 600 Mbps - needless to say, I was in a bit of a panic. The tolerance for speeds that do not hit the advertised numbers with AT&T is 10%. So theoretically AT&T should have been able to help me get to at least 900Mbps but no way. AT&T's tech support was useless.

So I did my own research here at SG. After reinstalling my Killer adapter's drivers and running the SG optimize download speed jumped to an average of 923 Mbps and a maximum downstream of 988 Mbps. My max upstream test was 1,070 Mbps.

Blog Entries
    Glad it worked that well for you, thanks for sharing !
    Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
    Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits).
    ๑۩۞۩๑