Thread: Like the slime and grime upon Maddocs shoes after a night in the sheep pen...

Uninsured for your health

Like the slime and grime upon Maddocs shoes after a night in the sheep pen...

A dark and mysterious figure emerges from the ether, fresh from a trip to Dallas, the CiscoKid appears on his bday!

Sitting here this morning thinking about the last time I really did more than lurk for five minutes and realized it's now been almost ten years since I was a regular...and how much life has changed...

I'm now an underpaid working class bum like the rest you! I've been working for an e-waste company for two years come December. It's a fun job, but I could really use more money for what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

Blog Entries
    Hiii Happy birthday, and all the best!

Nice to see you around, always nice to see some of the old regulars from so many years ago, heh!

So what do you get to do at a "E-waste company"? Recycling? Destroying hardware? Lurking around people's old hard drives? Just curious.

We test used assets for possible resale and I've become the unofficial engineer for the department maintaining our data eradication systems...single pass and triple pass based on the customer contacts. I was in Dallas this past week fixing their lab and will most likely going back around the 13th

Blog Entries
    Seems you've found a niche that works for you, if you are not easily replaceable ask them for a raise

I'm already near the top rate they'd be willing to pay out...at least with my current pay rate. Now if they'd be willing to create a new job title that includes my unofficial responsibilities and bumps my pay rate ten bucks, I'd be more than happy!