Thread: Wow is it freaking Christmas?

Wow is it freaking Christmas?

O'Lielly out at Fox...

Jason Chaffetz won't run in 2018... (probably to save face when he gets SLAUGHTERED by a woman...oh the shame.. ) He's been worthless anyway.

Trumps approval rating down AGAIN.. 39 percent and the lowest ever since polls have been taken for his first year. Really who's surprised.. .. Love it.. he announces that a fleet is heading at the moment toward North Korea... ( probably eating a wonderful piece of cake, simply wonderful) while it was heading south.. Hahahahhahaha.. he don't need no stinkin' briefing.................LOL!

Mitch McConnell. One of the most worthless congressmen in recent memory........ 19 percent approval rating...LOL!

Eddie Munster.. oh ooops... .Paul Ryan... 32.4 percent favorable. LOL!

America's largest coal company announces it's building the nations largest solar cell farm.. LOL!!

I could go on and on but I'm either preaching to the choir or rubbing it in on how bad things are to the Conservatives on the board who have to be smarting right now and I don't like to gloat since I'm on the same sinking ship.
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

So much for draining the swamp. . . .
    "Many people fear nothing more terribly then to take a position which stands out sharply and clearly from the prevailing opinion. The tendency of most is to adopt a view that is so ambiguous that it will include everything and so popular that it will include everyone." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

i don't know much about American politics but it is a bit of a gong show these days.
    I do like watching the Jason Chaffetz youtube videos !! they are hilarious and sad at the same time my favorite is the 20 mil on firewood LMAO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_xsPZW5n3s

The Greed, waste and neglect in the US is astonishing

I was going to post a link to that thread, but the SG search results for "bullsh|t" were too numerous

sometimes you have to think outside the box to get inside the box .

"Many people fear nothing more terribly then to take a position which stands out sharply and clearly from the prevailing opinion. The tendency of most is to adopt a view that is so ambiguous that it will include everything and so popular that it will include everyone." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Really too much to post in his first 100 days.. Most of which he just shurgs off as the news is fake or so and so is a looser and I'm not golfing I'm working.. even on Mothers day he's golfing. I wouldn't be so spooked but the checks and balances put in place by the framers of the Constitution isn't working. Congress isn't doing it's job.

Sad............
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.