Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who won the debate?

Quote Originally Posted by yeoldestonecat View Post
    not to mention the e-mails leaked yesterday, one of which showing the dnc vowing only to support hillery early on during the process. Poor bernie had no chance....even though masses of people were for him. The whole superdelegate thing made sure he was thwarted.

That...is where the corruption was, and that's the only place it had to be. Once she was secured as demo candidate....the deed was done, she was all set. The only real competition she had was bernie, and a few of possible republican candidates...and somehow trump buried them. It was easily foreseen that trump would...slowly slide downhill...repeatedly shoot himself in the foot over time, scandals come out, just...steadily spiral down the toilet. Just like he has been recently.

Another example of "the establishment" keeping outsiders out.

As usual, the dnc is playing the media well...and they have massive ammo trucks for distraction....trump. Notice the timing of "trump horror stories" overshadowing wiki-leaks of hillerys email? A potentially damaging e-mail of hillerys past is leaked by wiki...and immediately....the news is swamped with another trump scandal story. Hmmmmm.

It's nearly unbelievable how this election is playing out....much of the population of the us is completely tired of the "status quo" of politics. We are tired of career politicians who line their pockets from deals to shove law through, not in the best interest of the people, but in the best interest of their bank accounts. Hillery is a text book example of that....x 1000! She'll tell lies catered to a specific audience..just to get that money rolling through her foundation washing machine. We've already seen proof of that, just last week wiki leaked an e-mail of her admitting she two faces based on audience.

And that frustration by us citizens is the only reason trump had a chance. Not because of his brains. Not because of his class. Not because of his credibility. But because he can look at the landscape and realize the people are tired of "status quo", and he has a chance, since he's an outsider. He is opposite of status quo. He took what ross perot did in '92 and (but didn't call it reform like perot did)...and ran with it.

lol
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post
    lol
    Ahh yes...your return here every 4 years...like clockwork! To come flail insults that we're all brainwashed by hannity....you spew out the same "cool aid/follow the pundits" insults.

A lot of us have woken up and realize the horrible game played by both sides here, and we're tired of it. Many people have backed away from the left and right cool aid fountains...but (as we see here)...some still remain in the fog.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post
    Ahh yes...your return here every 4 years...like clockwork! To come flail insults that we're all brainwashed by hannity....you spew out the same "cool aid/follow the pundits" insults.

A lot of us have woken up and realize the horrible game played by both sides here, and we're tired of it. Many people have backed away from the left and right cool aid fountains...but (as we see here)...some still remain in the fog.

lol
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post
    lol
    lol to you

it's the same old same old with this guy

I trust Downhill's insight much more than I trust YeoldeStonecat's insight. I mean Cat actually thinks Trump is working for Hillary; without a shred of evidence to support the notion.
    Last edited by jeremyboycool; 10-30-16 at 10:01 AM. Reason: grammar
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyboycool View Post
    I trust Downhill's insight much more than I trust YeoldeStonecat's insight. I mean Cat actually thinks Trump is working for Hillary, without a shred of evidence to support the notion.
    And there isn't any...because (and again..I repeat)..it was a satire comment. Let me try to kindergarten-it-down for you. The guy sabotages...whoops, too big of a word..uhm.. The guy says so many idiotic things, and has such poor ideas, lack of laid out plans, lack of thought out responses at the debates, acts like an idiot, etc etc etc...you'd swear he somehow got nominated as the Republican candidate with the sole purpose of trying to lose the election.

Again..my comment was poking fun at his self destruction. If you don't get it...you don't get it. Accept it and move the gen millennial anger elsewhere.

Guinness for Strength!!!

And there isn't any...because (and again..I repeat)..it was a satire comment. Let me try to kindergarten-it-down for you. The guy sabotages...whoops, too big of a word..uhm.. The guy says so many idiotic things, and has such poor ideas, lack of laid out plans, lack of thought out responses at the debates, acts like an idiot, etc etc etc...you'd swear he somehow got nominated as the Republican candidate with the sole purpose of trying to lose the election.

Again..my comment was poking fun at his self destruction. If you don't get it...you don't get it. Accept it and move the gen millennial anger elsewhere.

Need I say more. . . .
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Btw, I am not millennial; I am gen X. Also, you are clearly the one that is angry, and acting very childish.

"Who won the debate?"

Not America. I'd say the team at ERB won, they did a great rap battle between Trump and Clinton.

Trump does have a good habit of defeating himself.

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    "Who won the debate?"

Not America.

Trump does have a good habit of defeating himself.
    Both points...well said! It's almost comical...he seems to want to see how far he can go, how much he can get away with.
    But the fast that so many people still follow him, still vote for him, what's important here...is that shows how much the American people are stick and tired of the "statue quo" of our current government. We want change so badly, we'll even accept Trump.

Kinda comical watching Obama and Michelle pimp for Hillery....saying things now which are a complete 180* turn from his stance on her in the 2008 primaries when he was against her....telling the public how much she was into corruption, how she promises everything to anyone, but does nothing but line her pockets through the foundations "pay your way" proxy funds.
    Guinness for Strength!!!