Thread: happy birthday Qwijib0

happy birthday Qwijib0

Have a great day !

Blog Entries
    Happy Birthday !

"Qwijib0's Personalities"

Qwijib0 sat in his room with the lights off. He stared at the 6 separate computer terminals all logged on to Speed Guide. Terminal #1 showed him logged on as Ken. Terminal 2 showed Qwijib0. Terminal 3 he was MadDoctor and Terminal 4 showed him as Ghost. Terminal 5 showed him as Halflifer and terminal 6 had him logged on as mouse. Ahhhhh another day sucking down UV rays. 6 accounts... one user. Hehehe

Qwijib0 started a new thread as Halflifer entitled "Should I pop my pimple?" [post count +1]. Qwijib0 then turned to the terminal logged on as Ghost and typed a stinging response to the Halflifer post. Let the fight begin. As his eyes danced from terminal to terminal... the thought about what he should do next. Maybe he'd send a PM to Brembo as Mouse confessing her love and sexual attraction to him. Yes... that might be fun. No wait... he could use the MadDoctor account and take a few shots at David... critiquing his lack of medical knowledge. Yes... he'd do that after he ate the bag of chips.

As the "Should I pop my pimple?" thread spun closer to being closed, Qwijib0 started another thread as himself entitled "I won the lottery". Responses were fast and overwhelming. The SG server locked up. Hehehe this was fun. Philip stuffed another stick of RAM into the box and Speed Guide was back up and running. 16 pages of response in record time to the "I won the lottery" thread. Turning to the Ken terminal, Qwijib0 closed the "Should I pop my pimple?" thread.

Moving to the Ghost terminal, he started a thread "Ford's suck" and then moved to the Halflifer terminal and responded with "I agree. Fords really do suck... and I love Lobo very much. He's so much smarter than me. I could learn so much from such a wonderful person". Turning to the mouse terminal, Qwijib0 started a thread called "I'm pregnant!!". Moving to the Ken terminal, he quickly typed in a response to the "I'm pregnant" thread of "Oh great,.. you said you wouldn't tell. Next you'll be telling them I have herpes!!" Rolling over to his own user account, Qwijib0 responded to the "I won the lottery" thread with "I want to share the money with my best SG buddies. Who are they? [a poll]

As the FBI closed in on the Internet activities of the person they called "the weasel" they located Qwijib0's house and noticed the UV rays coming from behind the painted windows. Weapons pulled, they crashed through the door to find a skinny young man dressed in a tight leather body suit appropriate for "Tammy's house of pain and discipline". Qwijib0 was pulled from his chair kicking and screaming to the nondescript black van on the street.

Noevo pushed his chair away from the terminal and took another sip of cold beer. It wasn't a great spam story... but not bad for a first effort.

The End

Happy BD big guy!!!!!
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Blog Entries
    And the award for "Best Fictional SG Story of the year" goes to... Oops, anyone know where that black van went ?

Wow!!! Don't know what happened... but when I woke up I had a collar around my neck for GPS tracking. Looks like someone inflated a truck inner-tube around my neck in "shoot me dead" red. A tattoo on the inside of my lower lip and another in my left ear. In my right ear I had a bright yellow tag the size of a license plate with a number on it. A tooth was pulled, blood drawn, every opening probed and I think I was milked.

That black van did NOT have free candy!!!!!!
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Happy belated birthday Qwijib0!

Blog Entries
    Yep, all that, and a bag of chips.

Happy Belated

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche