Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats New SPEEDGUIDE

Whats New SPEEDGUIDE

This is a keep up thread for all of us to post announcements. BTW congrats Meggie on your addition!!!! BTW Megs, mine graduated High School and is working with her own apartment. It goes fast.

Lets please keep in touch. I still care about the SG family!!!

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    //burp!

Busy busy...some big projects at work...and tons of riding.....
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Got a promotion at work, a little more coin, more responsibility, more headaches

and i am now retired and am also disabled from accident last year.

I am in process of another tattoo,had the first session 3 weeks ago and finish up this monday 09/14,super excited,this is a really nice one, http://www.alyciaharr.com/

just booked 12 days on Maui in May 2016,

got a upgraded center channel speaker for my home theater,

so you have a size reference

that's about it for now
    Last edited by Dan; 09-11-15 at 07:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Nice tat.. That center channel is huge, looks a bit like Polk audio, is it ?

Nothing new with me, both my girls started school again, getting ready for Biketoberfest in Daytona mid-October. I was in Tampa yesterday and saw Ken, we did lunch and toyed with the server in his comp room.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip View Post
    Nice tat.. That center channel is huge, looks a bit like Polk audio, is it ?

Nothing new with me, both my girls started school again, getting ready for Biketoberfest in Daytona mid-October. I was in Tampa yesterday and saw Ken, we did lunch and toyed with the server in his comp room.
    my entire HT is Paradigm,and I had a CC-190 and upgraded to this CC-390,and yes it's 39" wide ! LOL http://www.paradigm.com/products-hid...-v5/page=specs

and thanks,I love this new tattoo so far,can't wait to see it finished.

19 moved out when she was 18, empty nesting is awesome. So proud of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronny View Post
    and i am now retired and am also disabled from accident last year.
    sorry to hear your recovery isn't going well..
    are you walking? doing the cane thing?

I was going to post a link to that thread, but the SG search results for "bullsh|t" were too numerous

sometimes you have to think outside the box to get inside the box .

both legs were broke in the accident.i am walking with a cane and still having trouble with left ankle and right knee.
    my atty has advised me not to make to much info public.would have to do that by phone or a pm

Quote Originally Posted by Ronny View Post
    both legs were broke in the accident.i am walking with a cane and still having trouble with left ankle and right knee.
    my atty has advised me not to make to much info public.would have to do that by phone or a pm
    Wishing you a speedy recovery, Ronny. I know those sorts of injuries are long lasting and will continue to pain you indefinitely...

Congrats on the empty nest Lefty. If she is mostly self supporting at 19, my hat is off to you.
    And Easto on the promo.
    And Dan on the awesome tat, sound system and trips to Hawaii.
    And a hello to the rodent!

I have been busy. Lots of traveling. Will probably crash Philip's house tomorrow or Wed. as I have business in Jax. (He thinks because he call blocks my phone that it will keep me away from his house! ) Although with a beachside hotel, I will probably have to call block him! Post his picture in the lobby with a diagonal red line through it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111 LMAO!

Still working on new house and probably will never get it finished!

The Rays aren't doing good and the Bucs are starting out bad, so my hope is that the Lightning will be starting soon and keep up playing like they did last season...

Hi

got it finished today

Yay our speedguide family! Love you guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo
    "This is a stick-up...I have an armadillo in my pants"

I am a grandma now. Samantha was born on April 30th. This picture was taken last week.

Awwwwwwwww! She is precious!
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
    I am a grandma now. Samantha was born on April 30th. This picture was taken last week.

Blog Entries
    Beautiful girl Deb, thanks for sharing

My son will be born any day now. Wifey is 4cm dilated and ready to get on with it.

Daughter is 8, going on 13. She hits a mean tennis ball, can shred a sick "Old Joe Clark" on the fiddle, and in 3rd grade, she is taller than most 5th grade girls at her school.

I've been working from home since April as a project manager for a medical software company. Its nice not driving 30 miles one way to work everyday and I will be home to see my baby boy grow up, but on the flip-side, it is the most stressful job I've ever had and kinda feels like I'm constantly working from about 7am to 10pm nearly every night due to having customers in all time zones. I can no longer sit at my computer and just relax and play a video game or surf the web casually. My home computer is my work zone and just sitting in the room makes me feel like I'm supposed to be productive at all times.

My wife says I'm always grouchy when I'm sitting in my office and my friends tell me I look and sound stressed out all the time. Hopefully I made the right call in this job change. The pay and benefits are awesome so I'm trying to stick with it for awhile and see how it goes, but I kinda miss doing the actual tech work. Now I tell the tech people to do the work and I end up going nuts when it takes long or they don't get it right and I have to face the customer and keep them updated and happy. I'm just not used to having to rely on so many other people to make a customer happy. I wore all the hats before.. It was all on me and I was good at it and my customers were happy. Now I'm dealing with physicians and medical professionals that can be a real pain and its proving impossible to keep everyone happy. I take my work personal, so when a customer is not happy, I lose sleep. I've been losing way too much sleep lately.. and the baby isn't even here yet.
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Quote Originally Posted by koldchillah View Post
    Now I'm dealing with physicians and medical professionals that can be a real pain and its proving impossible to keep everyone happy. I take my work personal, so when a customer is not happy, I lose sleep. I've been losing way too much sleep lately.. and the baby isn't even here yet.
    Yeah it's getting crazy stressful with my healthcare clients...especially those that don't listed to our strong advice as to what to have on their network (proper UTM firewall, disaster recovery, patch management, etc).
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
    If that is you in your avatar, Debbie, then that baby looks like a miniature version of you.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking