Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: if Trump is elected president ?

if Trump is elected president ?

I will be forced to question the deteriorating intelligence of Americans

I was going to post a link to that thread, but the SG search results for "bullsh|t" were too numerous

sometimes you have to think outside the box to get inside the box .

Well, they fell for Obama's crap twice so it wouldn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    I get the impression that you are against Trumpt, but by the wording of your post you are actually saying that if Trumpt is elected you'll see that as a reason to doubt if Americans really have a deteriorating intelligence.

So are you for, or against Trumpt?
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Whoever is elected I bet Keystone tries to push their pipeline again. Seeing how Obama will no longer be there to veto it.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Donald Trump just likes all the hype he is creating. God forbid he becomes our next President.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyboycool View Post
    I get the impression that you are against Trumpt, but by the wording of your post you are actually saying that if Trumpt is elected you'll see that as a reason to doubt if Americans really have a deteriorating intelligence.

Eh...
    It's an ambiguous statement that can be read either way if you try hard enough, given the wording. You're just pushing buttons

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
    Donald Trump just likes all the hype he is creating. God forbid he becomes our next President.
    Agreed.
    Obviously he's smart and talented at what he does, morals aside, but if he gets anywhere close to being elected I'll be f*cking ashamed.

Have you looked at the demographics of who supports him?
    It's not the wealthy morons, exceptions excluded of course.

Nor is it the educated.

Quote Originally Posted by Humboldt View Post
    Eh...
    It's an ambiguous statement that can be read either way if you try hard enough, given the wording. You're just pushing buttons
    If I was just pushing buttons, I would have said something about the title as well. Is it a question or a statement? But please, let's continue on with the deteriorating intelligence of Americans. I blame it on a lack of effort.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Really don't think we have to worry about it.
    He's got the giant hurdle of getting ahead of round 3 Bush.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post
    Exactly. Even entertaining the idea I find silly.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Easto View Post
    Exactly. Even entertaining the idea I find silly.
    I think his upper seat in the polls now...is simply because people like the idea of "shaking up" things...sending a message to the regular politicians/candidates, and he represents that....albeit in a clumsy manner.
    But when it comes down to getting serious, and the actual nomination...and then votes...people will distance themselves from him.

Although I enjoy his jabs at the others, and briefly enjoy the idea of such an outsider...non-politician at the helm, I'd rather see Fiona Carly at the helm over Trump.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

I'm still reading up on the backgrounds of the other candidates and what they have voted/supported on in their political careers, but I find myself leaning towards Bernie Sanders. He has been consistent on the issues from Mayor, to Congress, and now U.S. Senator.

As for Hillary Clinton, if people vote for this witch, you know they did not do their homework or they are just plain brain dead. She will kill us in more ways than you can imagine.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...illary-clinton

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary...nsanto/5450985
    Last edited by Debbie; 08-20-15 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyboycool View Post

who is Trumpt?

I was going to post a link to that thread, but the SG search results for "bullsh|t" were too numerous

sometimes you have to think outside the box to get inside the box .

who is Trumpt?

One guess.

<hint>He's being witty</hint>

Pray to whatever he's right.

It's fun though to watch those that love him. It really makes them stand out.. They are the Morton Downy Jr. crowd..looking for answers and someone to look up too , and lacking in any meaningful curiosity to figure out how Congress or even state legislators work or the truth of such matters from Watergate to the new Hilliary scandel. They love a good rumor and the real truth of things isn't a part of any of it.
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

I don't think we could get any more retarded than reelecting GWB, Electing Obama twice or having Hilary Clinton as the front runner of the Democratic party... nope dont' get no worse than that.

He's got the giant hurdle of getting ahead of round 3 Bush.
    Give me Trumpt over Jeb any day of the week!

I think his upper seat in the polls now...is simply because people like the idea of "shaking up" things...sending a message to the regular politicians/candidates, and he represents that....albeit in a clumsy manner.
    But when it comes down to getting serious, and the actual nomination...and then votes...people will distance themselves from him.

Although I enjoy his jabs at the others, and briefly enjoy the idea of such an outsider...non-politician at the helm, I'd rather see Fiona Carly at the helm over Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post
    It's fun though to watch those that love him. It really makes them stand out.. They are the Morton Downy Jr. crowd..looking for answers and someone to look up too , and lacking in any meaningful curiosity to figure out how Congress or even state legislators work or the truth of such matters from Watergate to the new Hilliary scandel. They love a good rumor and the real truth of things isn't a part of any of it.
    My theory is, Trumpt is a Clinton plant in the Rep. party... I know it's far fetched but that's what I believe.

Lots do simply because he won't rule out running if he looses the nomination. I can sure see that mindset. It'll divide the rep vote. That said with Clinton's email scandal not being over till AFTER the election.. I don't think she'll get the nomination either. About that. . Stupid on her part but I can't believe it's any bigger than the Bush Email controversy that got little news coverage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_W...il_controversy
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.