Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where the fck is Brembo???

where the fck is Brembo???

Name:  brembo mann.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  40.9 KBcmon mann where r yah ???

Dan??/ deernuts????
    /@wtf?

I was going to post a link to that thread, but the SG search results for "bullsh|t" were too numerous

sometimes you have to think outside the box to get inside the box .

Blog Entries
    Surveying some outer reaches of the net I imagine

I'm around.
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Wtf?

He's back!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo View Post
    I'm around.
    Too slow !

Nice to see you, it's been ages How's life treating you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Philip View Post
    Too slow !

Nice to see you, it's been ages How's life treating you ?
    motion to ban brembo for slow spamming the boards! all in favor....

I was going to post a link to that thread, but the SG search results for "bullsh|t" were too numerous

sometimes you have to think outside the box to get inside the box .

Work. More work and then to make sure I work some more. No longer in the Engineering/Surveying world. That kinda went in the toilet in 2009/10. Now I set tools for a plastics injection company. Pay is alright, hours are normally okay. In the middle of a 2 month stretch right now tho, I vaguely remember what a day off feels like.

In essence I put big honking pieces of steel in presses(1500 pounds to 74,000 pounds). The presses run from 225 tons to 4400 tons of clamping force. It's a neat job, I have a crew and we pretty well run under most peoples radar while at work. No direct supervision, we take care of ourselves. I've bulked up a good bit. About 190 pounds now and my upper body strength is a bit unsettling. I have hurt a few friends playing around because I'm not used to being this strong.

I still ride, switched to KTM for my enduro races. 300cc two stroke, setup for trials/trails. Gave up street riding as the NC State Highway Patrol and I had a very costly misunderstanding. Nine points in one day, 20 days in the can. I stay off the streets and they don't spend weeks looking for me. Hah.

Taken up long distance/precision shooting. You'll like this Randy. Been toying with a new Varmint round lately. 4000 feet per second frangible round. Drops all of it's energy into about 3 inches of flesh, bunnies don't pop, they explode. Range officer accused me of shooting Tannerite the other day when I shot a soda can at 200 yards. Loud "POOM!" came back downrange, made me giggle.

That's about it really. Banjo is gone, sadly. Had an ex-police Malinos for awhile(Peppy), I was her retirement home. I now have two German Shepherds. Cable and Allie, 4 y/o and 2 y/o respectively. Spoiled rotten of course. Allie is a piece of work, smart as the dickens and naughty as hell. She's weapons grade cute however so she gets away with murder. She has destroyed two tablets, countless cables and 3 VERY expensive custom holsters for my pistols. Dogs will be dogs. Cable is the definition of GSD, he's stoic and reserved and too damn smart. He's not naughty tho, just smart enough to be trouble if I am being a dork.

So there ya go. I work, ride my offroad bike(s) some and spend my down time researching loads for my precision rifles. Redneck bliss honestly.

good to see you !

Loud "POOM!" came back downrange, made me giggle.
    Hey dork.

I do miss the giggle videos, like the one of your Subaru WRX in the snow on your front lawn.

Hope you're well.

I have never been "well" according to the doctors, but I'm happy most of the time.

Blog Entries
    I have never been "well" according to the doctors, but I'm happy most of the time.
    ---

Nice to see Your Smilin Face again brembo

Pleased your life seems to be going well. A bike, dogs and some guns sounds ideal to me.

Be well

---

Larry

hi, dude.
    "Today is a black day in the history of mankind."

- Leo Szilard

I have never been "well" according to the doctors.
    Got that right!
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDoctor View Post
    Got that right!
    Who's listening to doctors anyway, some of them are Mad!
    Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
    Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits).
    ๑۩۞۩๑

Oh look!!!!!! Sheep!!!!
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Brembo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now have two German Shepherds. Cable and Allie, 4 y/o and 2 y/o respectively. Spoiled rotten of course. Allie is a piece of work, smart as the dickens and naughty as hell. She's weapons grade cute however so she gets away with murder. She has destroyed two tablets, countless cables and 3 VERY expensive custom holsters for my pistols. Dogs will be dogs. Cable is the definition of GSD, he's stoic and reserved and too damn smart. He's not naughty tho, just smart enough to be trouble if I am being a dork.
    Photos of pups please

Rare moment, they were both still. All I had was my phone. If I had moved they would have moved as well. Cable facing camera, Allie is the other one.

Do you know what it costs to feed these two? I feed RAW mostly with some high-end kibble sometimes to help with keeping the teeth looking good. It's well in excess of 10 bucks a day. They eat well, and as such feel well. Hyper isn't the right word, it's pejorative. They are simply "on" every waking moment and expect me to be as well. Cable is graceful about it, he glides through his days, akin to teflon on teflon smoothness. Alert eyes and knowing glances speak another story to his seeming calm demeanor. Allie? Cracked out squirrel that is violently cuddly. Approach her for rubs and she flips over on her back and gives you five pointy ends to navigate before reaching her belly. She moans, gurgles and whines as she playfully attacks you. At bedtime she will grab my hand with her mouth, move it to her chosen spot and lay her head on my hand. Heart melting honestly. Deep contented sigh and she's out. I sleep pretty dang well too.

Pro-tip. Brushing a Germans teeth should be an Olympic sport. The teams would be easy to spot, it's the groups of people that have on average 7.25 fingers.

Really tho, they are amazing animals. Whip smart and bond so incredibly deeply with their humans. They understand so much of what I say to them too, it's not conversation per-se but I can tell them pretty complex commands and they get it right. They learn from one another, I did an experiment wherein I taught Cable to hide his head under a pillow, it was less than a week later Allie was doing the same and begging for a treat when she did it. I didn't give her the command ever, she just showed me she could and pawed at my arm afterwards(their sign that they want/need something).

Ah, great pic! LOve the legs over Cable's back.

Yes very smart for sure.

Try feeding them ice cubes to keep the teeth clean, my wife swears by it.