Thread: "Thirteen! Thirteen! Thirteen!" ... Some Groaners

Blog Entries

Smile "Thirteen! Thirteen! Thirteen!" ... Some Groaners

A guy is walking past an insane asylum when he hears the residents inside chanting, "Thirteen! Thirteen! Thirteen!"

Curious, he finds a hole in the wall and looks in. Immediately he's poked in the eye, then everyone inside starts chanting,

"Fourteen! Fourteen! Fourteen!"

---

A pirate walks into a bar with a ship's wheel on his penis. The bartender says to him, "You know you've got a ship's wheel on your penis?" And the pirate says, "Argh, I know. It drives me nuts."

---

One night a man rolls over in bed, giving his wife a big grin. She says, "Not tonight, honey. I have a gynecologist's appointment tomorrow. I want to stay fresh and clean." The man, feeling rejected, rolls over and tries to go to sleep. A few minutes later, he rolls over again and asks his wife, "Do you have a dentist's appointment tomorrow?"

---

A man's talking to his friend and he says, "I'm about to go on vacation, and I don't know what to do." His buddy asks, "Why?" And the man says, "Well, last year's vacation was Hawaii. Came back, and the wife was pregnant. The year before that was the Bahamas. Came back, the wife was pregnant. The year before that, Paris. Came back, wife pregnant. His buddy asks, "So what are you going to do differently this year?" And the guy says, "Well, this year I'm going to bring the wife."

---

"You need to stop masturbating," the doctor says. The man asks, "Why?" The doctor replies, "Because I'm trying to examine you."

---

Larry ... Told Ya

LMAO @Minir!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisinCain View Post
    LMAO @Minir!
    ---

Pleased you enjoyed RaisinCain

Have a great day

---

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by vietvv2014 View Post
    Gaming: Synthesis attractive game genres:
    Hi! Do you have a sister? Any pets? Do you know how to post pictures? Post pictures of your sister(s) and pets.
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

@ micheallee9x: You are so original!!!! Doesn't look or taste like SPAM at all!
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

One night a man rolls over in bed, giving his wife a big grin. She says, "Not tonight, honey. I have a gynecologist's appointment tomorrow. I want to stay fresh and clean." The man, feeling rejected, rolls over and tries to go to sleep. A few minutes later, he rolls over again and asks his wife, "Do you have a dentist's appointment tomorrow?"
    classic!!!
    No one has any right to force data on you
    and command you to believe it or else.
    If it is not true for you, it isn't true.

LRH

Blog Entries
    Hi MadDoctor & TonyT

Thanks to mrX Tony got a laugh out of an oldie MadDoctor

Have a great day fellas.

---

Larry