Thread: RIP Bartcop..

RIP Bartcop..

That's right he's passed away at the rip old age of 61. Leukemia and a bout with the flu.

I found his site while looking for more information during the Clinton years when Ghosthunter and a few others would post anything they could find on the net or The World News, Fox or Limbaugh on here. That lead me to discover a few things I could never understand like why politicians didn't sue over some of the pure out and out ******** that got published or broadcast about them. O'Sullivan vs the New York Times About the money and honestly about gullibility.

Thank you Terry for being one of the first to speak out.

Let the flames begin....
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

Truly sad. My sincerest condolences to his family and friends.