Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmprincess View Post
    Getting better and better. although shouldn't they have taken out some of those zombies before they knocked down the fence?

I'm a little worried what Darryl's going to think of the Carol Situation.
    The whole "zombie on the fence" thing is starting to get to me.
    Obviously it's just a matter of time before they break though at any given place. They know this (reinforcement poles) but don't seem to have done anything to address the problem.

Nor have they gone back to the rat-feeding idiot and explain who tf is that stupid.

My Mom thinks the Governor is going to catch Carol and use her as bait to get Rick & the rest of them.

Have I mentioned that i'd do pretty much anything for Darryl? I mean anything he wanted to do That man, with his crossbow and his attitude... reowrrr
    There is security in fearlessness.

My Mom thinks the Governor is going to catch Carol and use her as bait to get Rick & the rest of them.

Have I mentioned that i'd do pretty much anything for Darryl? I mean anything he wanted to do That man, with his crossbow and his attitude... reowrrr
    You go girl!

Your mom may be right, although they already tried that story line with Michonne, I'm thinking Carol might be the one who catches the Gov. and saves the others and will be back in good graces with Rick... it'll be interesting to see what happens.

How long till they kill off Hershel?

I can grow my bangs out and sling my compound bow over my shoulder if that would help

I agree about the gov./Carol thing, I assume they're going to be connected somehow plot-wise. Either the captive thing, or she's going to kill him to get back into their family, something like that.

Episode 6:

Not what I was expecting. Whole episode on the governor, none of the family whatsoever.

Despite what a d*ck he is, maybe he'll turn a new leaf.

I really enjoyed this episode. It was cool to see what happened to the Gov. after he killed everyone. Interesting.

I like when they're on the rode seeing new places and meeting new people, the prison was very boring and I never liked it much.

I thought for sure the Gov. was gonna kill those folks right off the bat, that's what they wanted you to think I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by cybotron r_9 View Post
    I really enjoyed this episode. It was cool to see what happened to the Gov. after he killed everyone. Interesting.

I like when they're on the rode seeing new places and meeting new people, the prison was very boring and I never liked it much.

I thought for sure the Gov. was gonna kill those folks right off the bat, that's what they wanted you to think I guess.
    I thought it was a good episode too, just wish they hadn't ignored everyone else.
    Want to know what Carol's up to. Still guessing she's going to hook up with the gov. somehow.

He does seem almost reborn. You notice how he was almost completely ignored by walkers in some of the opening scenes?
    Not like it made a difference, but he could've easily killed all of them in the nursing home and gotten all of those O2 canisters. Instead he panicked and only got 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Humboldt View Post
    I thought it was a good episode too, just wish they hadn't ignored everyone else.
    Want to know what Carol's up to. Still guessing she's going to hook up with the gov. somehow.

He does seem almost reborn. You notice how he was almost completely ignored by walkers in some of the opening scenes?
    Not like it made a difference, but he could've easily killed all of them in the nursing home and gotten all of those O2 canisters. Instead he panicked and only got 2.
    Carol might be put on the back burner for awhile, similar to the Gov.

The one walker who was coming toward him and he just shifted one way and the walker fell over..... like he was saying "whatever dude".

I watched the first few minutes of Talking Dead, they had the Gov. on, he was talking about the Gov. being in such shock after what he did and was totally out of it.... in this episode he's telling someone...can't remember who.... how the man in charge lost control but does that mean he won't be that way again? I'm not sure.

I watched the first few minutes of Talking Dead, they had the Gov. on, he was talking about the Gov. being in such shock after what he did and was totally out of it.... in this episode he's telling someone...can't remember who.... how the man in charge lost control but does that mean he won't be that way again? I'm not sure.
    Him talking to the little girl in the bathroom. The whole thing with the chess pieces, king is the one you want...and she draws an eye patch on hers to look like him. Nice touch. Sets it up for a showdown.

Carol is too cute to be put on the back burner, damnit.

That's what I was waiting for when they mentioned the panel truck stocked to the gills with jerky and such. Figured he's take the truck and leave them without.

You go girl!

Your mom may be right, although they already tried that story line with Michonne, I'm thinking Carol might be the one who catches the Gov. and saves the others and will be back in good graces with Rick... it'll be interesting to see what happens.

How long till they kill off Hershel?
    I"m expecting a main character to go soon - there's only two eps left, and if it's anyone I think it'll be Hershel. I think he's kind of run his course as a character.

I can grow my bangs out and sling my compound bow over my shoulder if that would help
    Sorry, there's only one Darryl

I agree about the gov./Carol thing, I assume they're going to be connected somehow plot-wise. Either the captive thing, or she's going to kill him to get back into their family, something like that.
    Yeah, we haven't seen the last of Carol. She's going to have to do something big to be forgiven though. Still waiting to see what Darryl's reaction is going to be.

I don't trust the Gov any farther than I could throw him. I mean one minute he's killing people for nothing, the next he's letting walkers go. I can't just be like "oh ok he's changed now". That doesn't change the past. I've said it before, but I wish they'd just be done with his character.

SG Enthusiast
    There is talk of a spin off series, maybe they will use Carol for that.
    Looking for work............

Episode 7, 99% governor. The one character no one gives a sh*t about.

Hasn't changed, same dude.

Not a bad episode, but nothing on the family, nothing on Carol.

I knew he hadn't changed. I'm so tired of him, and I don't understand why the writers expect us to be fascinated with him. There's nothing of interest there - he went through some ****, went crazy, killed a bunch of people, ended up on his own, survived, found a new "family", found a new group, and went back to being a psycho. So what?

I hope Michonne takes him out next ep.

I knew he hadn't changed. I'm so tired of him, and I don't understand why the writers expect us to be fascinated with him. There's nothing of interest there - he went through some ****, went crazy, killed a bunch of people, ended up on his own, survived, found a new "family", found a new group, and went back to being a psycho. So what?

I hope Michonne takes him out next ep.
    As far as plot-writing goes...he did change. Reverted right back the the boring freak he was, but he was different for a while. Like the situation dragged him back into what he used to be.
    Can't say he tried that hard to not revert.

Going off the previews, I think this next episode is going to be good.
    Can't get much worse either, but that's just me.

Yeah, I'm excited for next ep. I'm wondering if maybe they're going to fight the Gov & his group but end up deciding to leave, and that'll be the finale - them heading back out on the road again. I kind of hope that's what happens.

Well, that was interesting

Herschel: beheaded
    Governor: dead
    Rick: got the living sh*t beat out of him
    Lil' AssKicker: missing

Prison is shot to hell, fences are down, walkers have overrun the place.

I'm left wondering why, in all the months they've had to prepare, has the family not scavenged a couple sniper rifles and a few rpg's?

No word on Carol. Guess we'll just have to wait a couple months.

I knew Herschel was going to go.

Governor - FINALLY. Go Michonne <3

Asskicker - I find it hard to believe she's dead. I just don't think they'd do that - not like that, anyway. And I don't think the girls (I forget their names) who were carrying Asskicker would be smart enough and strong enough to go get guns and help fight, but not smart enough to realize you can't just drop the baby anywhere, you need to put her somewhere safe. So I hope lil Asskicker is alive.

Carol - I hope she comes back, she's an interesting character. I don't agree with what she did, but the show is better with her.

Carol - I hope she comes back, she's an interesting character. I don't agree with what she did, but the show is better with her.

Wondering now if she really did it. Some of the conversation towards the end makes me think she was covering for the girls.
    A stretch, but I could see it. She loved them and would be willing to talk the blame.

Wondering now if she really did it. Some of the conversation towards the end makes me think she was covering for the girls.
    A stretch, but I could see it. She loved them and would be willing to talk the blame.
    Whuuutt. I need to rewatch the last ep now, cos that definitely seems possible.