Thread: Boarderlands 2 PC

Boarderlands 2 PC

Anyone playing? Just grabbed it, Played 1 on XBOX, Playing 2 on PC

I got it on XBOX.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version

Blog Entries
    Hey Bastid, just noticed your sig. I've been vaping for almost 2 years now, congrats. I use KR808 auto batteries though.

Excuse the threadjack.

Very cool... i had tried a few different ones... cheep brands and even with them, i still wanted a smoke. A friend of mine opened up a store a week ago and i told him i would try it. Not exactly cheep to start out but its worth it.
    I have not had the cravings i normally had in the past and i dont stink like an ashtray lol. The one i bought is a lot bigger than a cigarette though. Congratulations to you as well. It helps to know that it is an actual viable solution!
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge

Yeah, sorry Pete.
    Click image to enlarge

The game looks like a lot of fun but I never played the first 1 feel like I need to start there to enjoy the story.

And good for you Bastid! Good to hear.

Thnx dude! Yes, go get the game of the year edition on 1 and have a blast! I believe it comes with all the DLCs.
    Click image to enlarge

No worries, If anyone plays, Shoot em your steam name.

As far as the jack, The GF and I have been discussing ecig's. But dont know anyone who has made the switch or what brands are worth trying. I will look into this version. Thanks

Blog Entries
    I quit with ecigs, my wife as well, it's easy with them. I use cig-sized batteries with cartomizers, the threads type on mine is kr808. Basically the battery can be anything, just that they use different threads. I like the KR808 type because the batteries are 3.7 volts (many others are 3.2). Cartomizers brand/model are important for vapor production, liquid for the taste... What works well for me is 2.8-3Ohm fluxomizers from madvapes.com, or "wowvapor" cartomizers from vapor4life.com. Then there is the ejuice you refill the cartos with... 11mg nic juice is like smoking lights, there are a couple of good online vendors for juice that I can recommend if anyone is interested. There is a lot of good info on e-cigarette-forum.com as well.

OK guys, this is a warning, stay on topic!!!!!! hehehehehehehe LMAO

My son plays it on XBox. You guys should play sometime... (I am sure that he has 1 still, I know that he is wearing out the new one baby sittin me!) Let me know if you want to. He is 18 and plays good it seems...

The patches can work if you rrrrreeaaally want to quit... Thinking about Chantix after I recover from heart surgery...
    [singin']Hank, why do you drink? Hank, why do you roll smoke...

Rehab is for quitters!

Anyone catch the big sports event last night? I mean, really, was the referee blind or something?!?

LOL, all thread jack jokes aside...

Bought the game maybe a month and a half ago. Was really stoked over its release but waited for a weekend Steam sale. Got distracted by other things after I got maybe 1/2 way through 2 different runs/classes. Great game, but truthfully I kind of liked BL1's classes more. Steam says I put in 397 hours into Borderlands (1). That can't be right, it has to be more (played through all 3 DLC expansions as well). Not to say BL2 doesn't cut muster, it's a great game and after I regain some focus I'll fire it back up.

Yardy, if you haven't played either I would SERIOUSLY recommend starting with the first. Not because enjoyment of the story intrinsically hinges on playing the first one, but because it's a fantastic primer for the gameplay (plus I'm sure you can get it for cheap in order to test the waters first).
    "Today is a black day in the history of mankind."

- Leo Szilard