Thread: DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets Of American Gun Owners

DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets Of American Gun Owners

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2013/02/...an-gun-owners/

A provider of “realistic” shooting targets to the Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies has created a line of “non-traditional threat” targets that include pregnant women, mothers in playgrounds and elderly American gun owners.
    Now, someone tell me that they are not planning on doing some "cleaning."
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

Biden is telling people to get shotguns. No need for an AR15, better chance of hitting your target with a shotgun.

Maybe to practice identifying situations like the school shootings, or just for training in unexpected situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Biden is telling people to get shotguns. No need for an AR15, better chance of hitting your target with a shotgun.
    No which is it. Pens, hide under a desk or shotguns? Would they please make up their minds.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    Maybe to practice identifying situations like the school shootings, or just for training in unexpected situations.
    You know, I'd like to believe, but I don't. Not with the way they've been stocking up on ammo, riot gear, more drone bases, etc. They are preparing for civilian combat.

Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post
    You know, I'd like to believe, but I don't. Not with the way they've been stocking up on ammo, riot gear, more drone bases, etc. They are preparing for civilian combat.
    No they're not, and its not a tinfoil vs non tinfoil stance. They simply don't need too. "The people" are far to divided, and even uninterested for them to need to deal with that.

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    No they're not, and its not a tinfoil vs non tinfoil stance. They simply don't need too. "The people" are far to divided, and even uninterested for them to need to deal with that.
    We have a major provocateur in the command chair. Anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    I believe he said to fire it in the air to scare them away. No?
    Simply run adaware, spybot, ZoneAlarm, HijackThis, AVG, update windows daily, have a router, don't open e-mail, turn off action scripting, don't use P2P networks, don't violate EULAs, and wear a condom to get Windows secured.

People say Linux is alot of work!

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Good training of law enforcement includes getting officers eyes and minds trained to take in as much information as possible, split second decisions have to be made about a possible threat, and how to handle it. The persons eyes have to take in a lot of information at once, including things that could distract them for a split second. The eyes and mind need to focus on what's important.

Now the words..."Realistic pictures of American Gun Owners"....compared to what, cartoony pictures of alien gun owners? Or compared to a picture of an American non-gun owner? These days it's also about every day civilians in casual dress...jeans, plaid shirts, whatever....not just foreigners with towels wrapped around their heads.

Also, life sized targets that can be pregnant woman....since TV has been out you've seen those drills where an officer walks down an outdoor range, with fake buildings on both sides of him...windows, doors...and action figures step out to present a possible thread. Could be bad guys clearly dressed in bank robber uniforms, could be another office, could be an old lady holding a purse, could be some hoodlum looking guy brandishing a knife or gun, could be a kid, could be a mom holding a baby, could be a pregnant lady. You must have seen these on TV...think about some Clint Eastwood movies from the 70's and 80's. Did someone call up and flip out because law enforcement ordered targets that had pictures of old ladies holding their cat in their arms?
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!