Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: remember the old days here ? the GOOD old days !?

Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post
    missed you like a mastodon fart.................

You're wife get a good job in Texas? cuz it was always apparent that you were allergic to work. Can't imagine that changing much.
    LMAO, my wife doesn't work. My company relocated me to our Corp HQ's in Houston. Only moved a few weeks ago and I'm loving it though the culture shock is massive. The wife and kids are happy though, so I think we're here for life.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by Humboldt View Post
    Hey Prey

Texas? What moved you there?
    Hope you're doing well.
    Humby! Yeah, like I explained to DH, my job moved me here as a part of my promotion. We added a son to the mix and he's now 3 years old. Thinking about maybe a 3rd kid but not too sure yet LOL

How have you been?
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Oh and yes, I was JBrazen which I think only Yard figured out LOL

Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post
    missed you like a mastodon fart.................

You're wife get a good job in Texas? cuz it was always apparent that you were allergic to work. Can't imagine that changing much.
    Oh, and I've been with the same company for the last 5 years.....no more contract work for me! So no, I'm not allergic to work LOL Though that remark does have some racial implications. Are you saying that because I'm Hispanic Romney hates me and i'm allergic to work? I'm reporting this to a mod......Racist! :-p

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521 View Post
    Oh and yes, I was JBrazen which I think only Yard figured out LOL
    It was cute how you tried to deny it

So hows the Texas pizza places working out?

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    It was cute how you tried to deny it

So hows the Texas pizza places working out?
    LOL

And Texas pizza sucks. Coworker told me about this place that's supposedly as close to NY pizza as you can get around Downtown Houston. Went for lunch and it wasn't even close. Had to order the wings which weren't so bad to make up for the bad pizza LOL There is another place that won Best Pizza in Houston last year that I may try out soon lol

Try to find a Godfather's pizza near you. Very delicious.

At one point I mocked up a new look for SG to try and get some interest in a more modern site, but then I decided that wouldn't change much and just waste Philip's time.

http://i.imgur.com/LjCxYNV.png

http://i.imgur.com/GqQUhXi.png

Thats a pretty outdated look too, not a big enough change to be modern.

404 Sanity Not Found PsykoPenguin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Name:  5t5OrI5.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  15.0 KB
    Pepperidge Farm Remembers.
    "I'm like a lion on the prowl after prey"

Quote Originally Posted by RaisinCain View Post
    Try to find a Godfather's pizza near you. Very delicious.
    Nice, thanks for the heads up, I'll look one up. Herman Cain used to run those so it's gotta be good! LOL

Certified SG Addict
    Social media has dispersed the eyeballs that used to be held by forums and Usenet groups.

Burke's one of the few people whom could make me laugh when it's not his original intent LOL

BTW, you disappeared from Facebook. I asked Kharla if you finally moved to Canada after Obummer's re-election LOL

Certified SG Addict
    Dumped Facebook quite a while ago. Got sick of every friend update being about Jaeden or Braden or Kaedyn or Tucker or Tyler or whatever they named their kid. Having to back in and set up my privacy settings every time they made a slight change helped the decision as well.

Burke's one of the few people whom could make me laugh when it's not his original intent LOL

BTW, you disappeared from Facebook. I asked Kharla if you finally moved to Canada after Obummer's re-election LOL

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    1st logo, ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Burke View Post
    Social media has dispersed the eyeballs that used to be held by forums and Usenet groups.
    Some fourms have held up well. But along with that, people arent messing around with TCP/IP settings as much anymore either which hurts SG.

Humby! Yeah, like I explained to DH, my job moved me here as a part of my promotion. We added a son to the mix and he's now 3 years old. Thinking about maybe a 3rd kid but not too sure yet LOL

How have you been?
    Congratulations on the new critter and the job move. Still doing networking?

Everything's about the same here. Same job, for good and bad. Lost my mother several months ago, quite the life-changer there.
    Trying to make a few changes, hopefully for the better

Nice to see you again. You were always an ass, but a good ass.

I do some lurking here and there, but mainly stick to facebook and whatnot.
    Gone are the days when me and DH or Brian would get into it about what I posted on SG...LOL

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Quote Originally Posted by fastchevy View Post
    I do some lurking here and there, but mainly stick to facebook and whatnot.
    Gone are the days when me and DH or Brian would get into it about what I posted on SG...LOL
    LOL....yeah, those were a trip!
    I just got back on FB after being off for a year....think you're still in there.

How's things doing with you, settle down again yet or still sewin' wild oats like a madman?
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Humboldt View Post
    Congratulations on the new critter and the job move. Still doing networking?

Everything's about the same here. Same job, for good and bad. Lost my mother several months ago, quite the life-changer there.
    Trying to make a few changes, hopefully for the better

Nice to see you again. You were always an ass, but a good ass.
    Sorry to hear about your mom, that's got to be quite the life changer for sure!:-(

I'm working in IT Security now for a power company. I actually prefer it over network/server support and the money is a lot better LOL

You worked at a pet store was it? I think that's the last place I remember you working. Can you get me a discount on some Chicken Soup for the Dog Lovers Soul? That ish is $$$$ LOL

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England

I'm working in IT Security now for a power company. I actually prefer it over network/server support and the money is a lot better LOL
    Oh jeeeeze........like our "power grid" wasn't exposed enough to terrorists....now we have a someone who lurks on the web 'n facebook more than watching the monitors 'n logs. :P
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!