Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Free Adobe products

  1. #1
    Senior Member loop2kil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    5,230

    Free Adobe products

    Even if it's an older version Acrobat Pro 8 and Audition 3 for free is a no-brainer. I saw this recently and thought there might be a few folks here that would be interested.

    http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html

  2. #2
    R.I.P. Nov 2015 RaisinCain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    They're not free. You must own an original license for the product(s).

    http://www.itworld.com/consumerizati...aybe-maybe-not

  3. #3
    Senior Member loop2kil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisinCain View Post
    They're not free. You must own an original license for the product(s).

    http://www.itworld.com/consumerizati...aybe-maybe-not
    Worked fine for me...Acrobat pro and Audition are activated and run fine. I think you have to have an Adobe account, which is free. I haven't tried anything else yet.

  4. #4
    R.I.P. Nov 2015 RaisinCain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    I initially signed up for an account, downloaded Photoshop and installed it. When I fired it up it said I needed to activate. Hmmmm... maybe i'll give it another shot.

  5. #5
    Senior Member loop2kil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    5,230
    Make sure and get the correct Serial from the website I listed....they aren't lined up that well.

  6. #6
    Moderator YeOldeStonecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Posts
    50,891
    Quote Originally Posted by loop2kil View Post
    Worked fine for me...Acrobat pro and Audition are activated and run fine. I think you have to have an Adobe account, which is free. I haven't tried anything else yet.
    Correct..that is all you need to get some of the freebies they recently released (they also released an older version of CS for free)...an account with them.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

  7. #7
    R.I.P. Nov 2015 RaisinCain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    Like I said. They are not "free". Read my previous post. If you don't own the original with a serial, you aren't entitled to download and install the product or to use the key according to their license agreement.

  8. #8
    Senior Member loop2kil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisinCain View Post
    Like I said. They are not "free". Read my previous post. If you don't own the original with a serial, you aren't entitled to download and install the product or to use the key according to their license agreement.
    Yeah, I didn't originally see that on the website.

  9. #9
    Moderator YeOldeStonecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Posts
    50,891
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisinCain View Post
    Like I said. They are not "free". Read my previous post..
    Bummer for you...the promotion I was talking about was free...short lived though....maybe it was only a 24 hour period.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

  10. #10
    R.I.P. Nov 2015 RaisinCain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post
    Bummer for you...the promotion I was talking about was free...short lived though....maybe it was only a 24 hour period.
    None of it was ever free. Adobe screwed up. Click the link in my first post.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-08, 12:08 PM
  2. Avg Free Vs Adobe Professional
    By lkmacb in forum Network Security
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-05, 08:31 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-02-03, 05:28 PM
  4. ONLY BUY ATI AND INTEL PRODUCTs/ONLY BUY AMD AND NVIDIA PRODUCTs
    By Brent in forum Hardware & Overclocking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-02, 01:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •