Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eCigs

I switched to e-cigs after reading Bastid and Philip conv. in gaming forum

VG has better taste and PG has better throat hit. Since you are not a smoker go for VG.

My favourite so far are Brandy and Amaretto, when I taste the amaretto it tastes crazy, it's like my saliva is on stereoids feeling like I want to eat the whole e-cig lol

Still didn't taste coconut, 2x apple, pineapple and bunch of others I finish bottle first and then move to next one. Peach tastes horrible, disgusting.

They just released modular e-cig you can connect it to computer and perform firmware updates, see how often do you smoke, inhalation and bunch of other things.
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com...k-product.html

this is one i have its amazing better then the blu ecig for me, u can mix your own flavors as well, this company has had the most flavors i have seen... i have the tank. it hold lots of juice, u can also by a normal ecig from them that holds a little bit.

I have been waiting for this one its allways been sold out.. has a long battery life

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com...t-product.html

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post
    Most of them do have nicotine.
    Yep, they do have nicotine. I believe two different doses. After that you can get the ones with zero nicotine if you felt the need.

Blog Entries
    They have custom nic levels
    0mg nic...
    or 6mg (like ultra-lights)
    or 11mg (lights)
    18mg (mediums)
    24+mg (reds)

I like the juices from www.freedomsmokeusa.com I've heard good things about www.backwoodsbrew.net as well.

Find the flavors you like and drip them on a suckulate nipple, you'll never go back to tabacco products again!

A friend of mine has been researching this and it looks like its rather easy (right now) to make your own... I dont have any links though.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivas View Post
    ... They just released modular e-cig you can connect it to computer and perform firmware updates, see how often do you smoke, inhalation and bunch of other things.
    Who released that, I'd like to take a look ?

I found this one but i dont know if its the same one Rivas was talking about... http://www.janty.com/en/mid-series Looks neat but ill wait for pricing.
    I like the design and screen on this one... http://www.joyetech.com/product/details.php?gno=128 More info: http://www.joyetech.com/product/details.php?gno=130 Thats about all i could find but i wasnt very diligent.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge

I think this may be in my future. I like it. It seems way more intuitive than other variable voltage ecigs. I dont know about quality yet but so far the price is actually cheaper than what i expected. http://revolvercig.com/evic-starter-kit.html
    Click image to enlarge

Quote Originally Posted by Bastid View Post
    I had heard somewhere that they were going to label these as "tobacco" products... there is no tobacco in them. How would that be possible?
    You know how it is. The FDA just has to have their hands on everything, especially since big tobacco corps are now beginning to release their own ecigs. Personally, I'm sick of government regulation and intrusion to everything we can do.

Best you can do for now is join the CASAA. Sort of the NRA for ecig vapers.

http://www.casaa.org/Home_Page.php

http://blog.casaa.org/2013/01/casaa-...ts-to-fda.html
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

Thank you for the info Blebs.
    Click image to enlarge

As for the nicotine levels I think it depends on the manufacturer, it may differentiate by a few milligrams but are basically the same. I tend to stick with made in the US brands but i did find the link my friend was talking about... Make your own ejuice:
    http://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=common/home
    Click image to enlarge

Please, all you vapers, sign this petition https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...iated/RQLBYRsd

As soon as possible. Your ability to vape may well be taken away from you by the FDA. Need 11,171 more signatures before Feb 13!!!!!

Prevent the FDA from regulating or banning the sale and use of electronic cigarettes, accessories and associated liquids

The FDA has repeatedly stated its intent to propose a “deeming” regulation to apply Chapter IX of the FSPTCA to e-cigarettes. But Sections 905 and 910 would ban all e-cigarettes, and other provisions of Chapter IX would also decimate the e-cigarette industry, protect cigarette markets and otherwise threaten public health. The FDA should NOT propose or approve any regulation that would deny cigarette smokers legal or affordable access to less hazardous smokefree alternatives. ~ Bill Godshall

E-cigarettes and associated accessories and liquids are less hazardous than cigarettes and can reduce the risks of smoking. With the use of these devices millions have successfully reduced the use of cigarettes. Don't let the FDA deny us access to these alternatives to smoking.

Created: Jan 14, 2013
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

I switched to e-cigs after reading Bastid and Philip conv. in gaming forum

VG has better taste and PG has better throat hit. Since you are not a smoker go for VG.

My favourite so far are Brandy and Amaretto, when I taste the amaretto it tastes
    led bulb crazy, it's like my saliva is on stereoids feeling like I want to eat the whole e-cig lol

Still didn't taste coconut, 2x apple, pineapple and bunch of others I finish bottle first and then move to next one. Peach tastes horrible, disgusting.

They just released modular e-cig you can connect it to computer and perform firmware updates, see how often do you smoke, inhalation and bunch of other things.
    I have just joined the forum and will shift e-cigs pretty soon.
    Last edited by Undndan; 02-20-13 at 03:13 AM.

The ProVari is another computer type Ecig or should I say original computer type.

http://www.provape.com/provari-varia...-ecig-s/36.htm

Yea where I work they treat you the same as smokers,you Must go outside to the smoking areas the same as real cigs.No Exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastid View Post
    A friend of mine has been researching this and it looks like its rather easy (right now) to make your own... I dont have any links though.
    Nicotine is the most deadly poison, 1 drop of pure nicotine liquid into open wound is fatal. He will need a good ventilation, (not to mention he will have to cook it lol) latex gloves, face mask etc etc etc
    The tar (analogue cigarettes) builds up and prevents the smoker from being able to smell the smoke. It also inhibits taste, which is largely again connected with smell, often forcing the smoker to rely on spicer food for flavoring. Not to mention cyanide and other things inside analogue cigs.

The nicotine content in tobacco products varies widely. A manufactured cigarette contains approximately 10 milligrams of nicotine, while a typical cigar has 100 to 200 milligrams of nicotine. Some premium cigars have as much as 400 milligrams of nicotine in them. People who use smokeless tobacco (chew), absorb three to four times the amount of nicotine as do their smoking counterparts, on average.

E-cigs are still pretty new, they started in 2k6 ? There is no research how does it afect people long term. We will see in 20 years or sooner.
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Some studies, at least thus far, can be found here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...formation.html
    Last edited by blebs; 02-23-13 at 07:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    Nicotine is the most deadly poison, 1 drop of pure nicotine liquid into open wound is fatal. He will need a good ventilation, (not to mention he will have to cook it lol) latex gloves, face mask etc etc etc
    The tar (analogue cigarettes) builds up and prevents the smoker from being able to smell the smoke. It also inhibits taste, which is largely again connected with smell, often forcing the smoker to rely on spicer food for flavoring. Not to mention cyanide and other things inside analogue cigs.

The nicotine content in tobacco products varies widely. A manufactured cigarette contains approximately 10 milligrams of nicotine, while a typical cigar has 100 to 200 milligrams of nicotine. Some premium cigars have as much as 400 milligrams of nicotine in them. People who use smokeless tobacco (chew), absorb three to four times the amount of nicotine as do their smoking counterparts, on average.

E-cigs are still pretty new, they started in 2k6 ? There is no research how does it afect people long term. We will see in 20 years or sooner.
    The main problem with analog cigarettes is the additives (4000+ chemicals !!), including Hydrogen Cyanide, Arsenic, Benzene, etc. Nicotine itself is similar to caffeine, it is not cancerogenic. Many medicines can kill you if not properly dosed as well.

There are studies on the nicotine level using ecigs, so we don't have to wait for 20 years. My only concern with them has nothing to do with the liquids, their content is well known, rather there may be some problems with the quality/standards of Chinese manufacture, i.e. led/tin solder, plastics and fillers degrading in VG/PG/Alcohol eliquids, things like that.
    Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
    Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits).
    ๑۩۞۩๑