Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: The truth is coming out

  1. #1

    The truth is coming out


  2. #2
    Vood Child hayc59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    LSD melts in your mind, not in your hand.
    Posts
    2,354
    WOW!! **** Obama and His friends!!

    r u xprincD
    Microsoft MVP Consumer Security
    Moderator-Beta Tester @ Outpost Users Support Forum

  3. #3
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69,983
    Oh look, another link from the bible humper.

  4. #4
    SG Enthusiast Leatherneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    The Great Midwest
    Posts
    3,611
    Regardless of a person's political interests/affiliations, etc.. this is pretty messed up. Makes me question why so many military votes seem to get lost...
    Oh but "binders of women" is much more serious.
    USMC RETIRED

    Steve

    Tacoma Guitar Forum

  5. #5
    R.I.P. 2013-11-22 blebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    North Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    12,819
    It was a planned assassination, pure and simple. Perhaps it was supposed to be a kidnapping, but with the SEAL intervention, took another turn. I'm fairly positive it was done to shut the Ambassdor up about the arms dealing that was going on between Libya, Syria, Al Queda and the Muslim Brotherhood. My personal opinion is, Obama should be arrested and charged with treason. He and the rest of his merry little band in the White House.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

  6. #6
    ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ downhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My Own Private Idaho
    Posts
    34,796
    Humm... to think ANY sitting President would have just allowed this is absurd. To also think for one minute that the Whitehouse would have any reason to lie about it is even dumber..

    What's really galling about the whole thing is that it was extreme right REPUBLICANS with a mind thought like.... screw it.. we aren't going to fund ANYTHING because we're CHEAP, GREEDY and too self involved to worry about the security of anyone living abroad and especially US embassy's.

    How come some of you are unwilling to admit that funding for them was cut by a republican (tea bagger mentality) led congress? Same on you!!


    Oh lookie.. a FOX link to be exact. Go figure.. lol The story was politicized for a reason.. To help Romney.

    _________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Don't want to tax millionaires at the same tax rate you pay? Fine ! Expect more of this since there isn't any money for this service or much of anything else like education, roads, upgrades to powergrids, monitoring the drug companies to help make sure your drugs are safe, the food industry and especially meat and poultry. Sure lets move this country forward all the way to around 1906.

    Within 15 years of this mind set and actually going though with it, we'll be back to either super expensive toll roads everywhere as we hand them all out to big business who'll "take" care of us or we can all drive on dirt roads.. without gravel.

    The idea that corporations will always do the right thing or go bust... (Ayn Rand) is plan silly. They'll ALWAYS go for a bigger share before they consider anything else.

    Oh and hi there.
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

  7. #7
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    First and foremost I just want to say it's great to see you back here downhill. Oh and I agree with your assessment.

  8. #8
    R.I.P. 2015-05-13 minir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27,942
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hi Downhill

    Welcome Home Stranger

    You've been missed.

    ---

    Larry




    Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post
    Humm... to think ANY sitting President would have just allowed this is absurd. To also think for one minute that the Whitehouse would have any reason to lie about it is even dumber..

    What's really galling about the whole thing is that it was extreme right REPUBLICANS with a mind thought like.... screw it.. we aren't going to fund ANYTHING because we're CHEAP, GREEDY and too self involved to worry about the security of anyone living abroad and especially US embassy's.

    How come some of you are unwilling to admit that funding for them was cut by a republican (tea bagger mentality) led congress? Same on you!!


    Oh lookie.. a FOX link to be exact. Go figure.. lol The story was politicized for a reason.. To help Romney.

    _________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Don't want to tax millionaires at the same tax rate you pay? Fine ! Expect more of this since there isn't any money for this service or much of anything else like education, roads, upgrades to powergrids, monitoring the drug companies to help make sure your drugs are safe, the food industry and especially meat and poultry. Sure lets move this country forward all the way to around 1906.

    Within 15 years of this mind set and actually going though with it, we'll be back to either super expensive toll roads everywhere as we hand them all out to big business who'll "take" care of us or we can all drive on dirt roads.. without gravel.

    The idea that corporations will always do the right thing or go bust... (Ayn Rand) is plan silly. They'll ALWAYS go for a bigger share before they consider anything else.

    Oh and hi there.

  9. #9
    R.I.P. Nov 2015 RaisinCain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    People are blind IMHO. Presidents are selected- not elected.

  10. #10
    Moderator John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    1,679
    A positive aside in this morass of a topic - good to see you back DH.

  11. #11
    Resident Rodent Randy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    12,001
    could care less about the truth GOOD TO SEE DOWNHILL

    I was going to post a link to that thread, but the SG search results for "bullsh|t" were too numerous

    sometimes you have to think outside the box to get inside the box .

  12. #12
    Regular Member DV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    449
    Welcome back DH!!!

    Brian

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    First and foremost I just want to say it's great to see you back here downhill. Oh and I agree with your assessment.

  14. #14
    Certified SG Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    29,514
    What, is this thing not over yet?

  15. #15
    Resident Atheist Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Orangevale ,Ca
    Posts
    18,682
    Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post
    Humm... to think ANY sitting President would have just allowed this is absurd. To also think for one minute that the Whitehouse would have any reason to lie about it is even dumber..

    What's really galling about the whole thing is that it was extreme right REPUBLICANS with a mind thought like.... screw it.. we aren't going to fund ANYTHING because we're CHEAP, GREEDY and too self involved to worry about the security of anyone living abroad and especially US embassy's.

    How come some of you are unwilling to admit that funding for them was cut by a republican (tea bagger mentality) led congress? Same on you!!


    Oh lookie.. a FOX link to be exact. Go figure.. lol The story was politicized for a reason.. To help Romney.

    _________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Don't want to tax millionaires at the same tax rate you pay? Fine ! Expect more of this since there isn't any money for this service or much of anything else like education, roads, upgrades to powergrids, monitoring the drug companies to help make sure your drugs are safe, the food industry and especially meat and poultry. Sure lets move this country forward all the way to around 1906.

    Within 15 years of this mind set and actually going though with it, we'll be back to either super expensive toll roads everywhere as we hand them all out to big business who'll "take" care of us or we can all drive on dirt roads.. without gravel.

    The idea that corporations will always do the right thing or go bust... (Ayn Rand) is plan silly. They'll ALWAYS go for a bigger share before they consider anything else.

    Oh and hi there.

    hello there !

  16. #16
    R.I.P. 2013-11-22 blebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    North Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post
    Humm... to think ANY sitting President would have just allowed this is absurd. To also think for one minute that the Whitehouse would have any reason to lie about it is even dumber..
    There is far too much proof that this is exactly what happened. It will come out. Just not before elections. Not that elections mean a damn thing, but it does keep people stupid and believing that they actually have a say in things.

    Oh yeah, Presidents are not elected. They are selected as RaisinCain said.

    Why do I get this feeling that Downhills account has been hacked?
    Last edited by blebs; 11-05-12 at 06:36 AM.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

  17. #17
    ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ downhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My Own Private Idaho
    Posts
    34,796
    Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post
    There is far too much proof that this is exactly what happened. It will come out. Just not before elections. Not that elections mean a damn thing, but it does keep people stupid and believing that they actually have a say in things.

    Oh yeah, Presidents are not elected. They are selected as RaisinCain said.

    Why do I get this feeling that Downhills account has been hacked?

    Blebs why would you think that? I've always argued against what I think are silly political posts.


    For the record. this wasn't an embassy. We don't have them in Benghazi. Tripoli yes. As to the far too much truth that this is exacty what happened isn't even close to the truth. If it was, it would have been all over the news. How come it's just Faux News making all the allegations?

    Meantime I would suggest you read some real reports. The CIA has released a timeline of events. Now that's weeks later sure but how long did it take to find out what happened and what was and wasn't done on 9-11? In an effort to get news, sometimes people get things wrong. Big deal.. it'll all come out in the wash.

    Should that compound have had more protection? I would say yes of course. Were YOU willing to pay for it cuz I"m betting your congresspeeps voted to cut funding for security overseas.

    Second question. Exactly what would be the reason for the Whitehouse to lie about it? Do you honestly think the President has to make decisions on EVERY single thing an ambassador might need or ask for?

    Once again this is simply grandstanding to help Romney win the election.


    Would you say on the grand scale of things that this was even close to the bombing in Oklahoma City or even 9-11?

    We came together as citizens of the United States after both happened. Why not now? Ask yourself that then get back to watching Faux News.

    Nice to see you too!
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

  18. #18
    R.I.P. 2013-11-22 blebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    North Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post
    Blebs why would you think that? I've always argued against what I think are silly political posts.


    For the record. this wasn't an embassy. We don't have them in Benghazi. Tripoli yes. As to the far too much truth that this is exacty what happened isn't even close to the truth. If it was, it would have been all over the news. How come it's just Faux News making all the allegations?

    Meantime I would suggest you read some real reports. The CIA has released a timeline of events. Now that's weeks later sure but how long did it take to find out what happened and what was and wasn't done on 9-11? In an effort to get news, sometimes people get things wrong. Big deal.. it'll all come out in the wash.

    Should that compound have had more protection? I would say yes of course. Were YOU willing to pay for it cuz I"m betting your congresspeeps voted to cut funding for security overseas.

    Second question. Exactly what would be the reason for the Whitehouse to lie about it? Do you honestly think the President has to make decisions on EVERY single thing an ambassador might need or ask for?

    Once again this is simply grandstanding to help Romney win the election.


    Would you say on the grand scale of things that this was even close to the bombing in Oklahoma City or even 9-11?

    We came together as citizens of the United States after both happened. Why not now? Ask yourself that then get back to watching Faux News.

    Nice to see you too!
    If it's really you, yes, it is nice to see you. The DH I've talked to used to be extreme anti liberal and the comments made here are exactly opposite of that.

    I wish I could share the same "Trust" you appear to have of our government. I no longer do. I guess I'm surprised that you believe what you do about the whole affair.

    Ok, so it wasn't the Embassy but rather a CIA safe house. They like to call it a Consulate. As to it being all over the news, not when it's controlled and it is being controlled. There are 2 media outlets that have the documentation of the time line of events (via emails and instant messages). They haven't released those. Why? Because we couldn't have it showing that we gave $130 million in aid and arms to our so called enemy Al Queda and were running arms from Libya through Turkey to Syria, where the Muslim Brotherhood were to use them to overthrow the Syrian government. The Situation Room was notified within minutes, not to mention repeated requests for defense to be beefed up before the attack occurred and it was denied. They sent drones to survey and watch the whole thing come down and would not allow any of our near by military units to intervene. Gen Ham of AFRICOM was relieved of duty because he was going to disobey the stand down order. Now, they are trying to say that he wasn't fired, but is retiring. Now that's convenient. There was another commander also recalled for disciplinary reasons.

    Now, what should I make out of all of this? If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it is a duck.

    From another forum, this pretty much sums up the way things are today:

    America wins when the people wake up from the brainwashing and admit that the political system is broken. ** FROM THE WORLD SOCIALIST WEB SITE: " Neither candidate will tell the American people the truth: the next administration, whether headed by a Democrat or a Republican, will launch attacks on the living standards, social benefits and democratic rights of the American people on a scale never before seen. This will be combined with stepped-up military aggression overseas, from the Middle East to the Pacific. Whether Obama or Romney is inaugurated next January 20 will affect only the details of this political prospectus, not its broad outlines. Both candidates, the parties they head, represent and defend the interests of the American financial elite, the most reactionary and rapacious social force on the planet." ** BOTTOMLINE: The Federal government represents the interests of the financial elite - not the unwashed masses who stand in line to give up their vote for one of the selected political puppets.
    Last edited by blebs; 11-08-12 at 06:42 AM.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

  19. #19
    Ducks like nice water and bread.

    Years ago they used to make decoys, just before the soul tree experience.

  20. #20
    so much for quitting drinking to eccess?
    Last edited by Mad_Haggis; 11-18-12 at 01:29 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. OK men -now you know the truth
    By blacklab in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-06, 09:04 AM
  2. Why you should tell the truth
    By blacklab in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-23-03, 10:18 AM
  3. The truth..
    By ace in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-27-03, 10:20 PM
  4. truth in advertising...and just plain truth
    By mountainman in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-11-02, 05:55 PM
  5. Is this the truth?
    By Leatherneck in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-01, 05:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •