Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I agree with you...and I also agree we do get more cynical,,,at least I know I have...
    I would like to see more people run because they feel like they "HAVE TO" not because they "WANT TO".

I guess I mean I'd like to see people get in office, solve some major problems and leave because now they have no reason to be in the job.

No more career politicians.

One thing about Romney in the debate was he talked to Obama and Obama talked to the camera most of the time. Didn't help Obama much to do that.

I agree with most of you that I don't feel like it will do any good to vote because the "Puppet Masters" will figure out a way to get people in office to get what they want.

So, not much of a choice for us.

Kinda like being asked "Do you want to be kicked in the left or right nut?"
    Nutty like squirrel terds!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWgYEkArxos&sns=em

Just a few examples of how fake Romney is.

What about all the lies that Obama has told..... are those just dismissed? His commercials and his campaign state that he will not increase taxes on the Middle Class..... what about all of the "hidden" taxes in Obamacare? I guess those somehow do not effect the Middle Class? LIES, LIES, LIES. Obama has been the biggest smoke screen tgis country has ever seen and it's just ignored..... simply amazing how people can be SOOOO blind... or ignorant.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    So..it's surprising to some of you that...politicians lie? That there is mis-truth in campaigns? //gasp!!!
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post
    So..it's surprising to some of you that...politicians lie? That there is mis-truth in campaigns? //gasp!!!
    No surprise to me.... they are politicians aren't they? LOL

It just surprises me that some people act as if Romney is a new kind of liar....... he isn't the great deception that is in office right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mnosteele52 View Post

It just surprises me that some people act as if Romney is a new kind of liar....... he isn't the great deception that is in office right now.
    He is a new kind of liar. Yes, all politicians lie, but none have done so with such alarming regularity. Romney is on record saying one thing and then contradicting it not only within the same day, but within a matter of hours. Shoot, even the Republicans who ran against him have spoken out regarding how dishonest he is.

On CBS' "The Early Show" this morning, CBS News chief White House correspondent Norah O'Donnell asked Gingrich about comments he had previously made about his chief rival and the Super PAC whose negative campaign ads have hurt his campaign: "You scolded Mitt Romney, his friends who are running this Super PAC that has funded that, and you said of Mitt Romney, 'Someone who will lie to you to get to be president will lie to you when they are president. I have to ask you, are you calling Mitt Romney a liar?"

"Yes," Gingrich replied.

"You're calling Mitt Romney a liar?"

"Well, you seem shocked by it!" said Gingrich. "This is a man whose staff created the PAC, his millionaire friends fund the PAC, he pretends he has nothing to do with the PAC - it's baloney. He's not telling the American people the truth.
    FRANKSVILLE, Wis. — An agitated Rick Santorum on Sunday called Mitt Romney "the worst Republican in the country to put up against Barack Obama" even as it appears the former Massachusetts governor is on pace to clinch the party's nomination in June.

Don't you think it's a bit of misinterpretation on the Dems part? The liberal media and Democratic flunkies purposely take everything out of context to make him look like a liar. Remember this video:

MSNBC Edited Romney Wawa Video

Blatant lying by the liberal media just like many of the videos you posted. Take anything out of context and you can make someone say whatever you want.

Don't you think it's a bit of misinterpretation on the Dems part? The liberal media and Democratic flunkies purposely take everything out of context to make him look like a liar. Remember this video:

MSNBC Edited Romney Wawa Video

Blatant lying by the liberal media just like many of the videos you posted. Take anything out of context and you can make someone say whatever you want.
    Absolutely not. He has done this within his own speeches. I've literally watched the man say one thing early in the morning and say the opposite hours later. What makes it worse is he then denies ever saying what he said in the first place. Romney is the absolute worst I have ever seen at this high a level. The only thing that is for certain about Romney is he stands for nothing.

Your part of the 47%, that's why I don't post here anymore.

Your part of the 47%, that's why I don't post here anymore.
    So you don't post here because someone is being honest and you don't like it? I've watched those speeches. Romney is a liar and a hypocrite and yes a new kind of liar at that. Those are the facts. As for the 47% remark before I go further explain what you mean by that since you directed it at me? I think I know, but I want to be certain.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England

I gotta admit, as a long time Republican, as someone who was very against Obama (I used to call him Obummer back 4 years ago)...I no longer have a strong dislike or disapproval of how things are going now. Things actually aren't that bad. Economy has gone up. Unemployment is down. The big scary thing called ObamaCare ...actually has some decent points to it, and reading further about it, it's not as scary as some try to twist it to be.

In Connecticut....the race for senate is even worse.....there's no way I can vote for who the Reps have....Linda McMahon...millionaire owner of the WWF corporation.

Yes I'm historically Republican...prefer a stronger defense (also I'm small business in state that is heavily populated with defense industry), I prefer smaller gov't,...no years were better than the Reagan years. But every now and then a Dem pres comes along that does an OK job. Clinton is one that comes to mind.

But Romney...heck I'd vote for Palin before him. I won't give Romney my used toilet paper. I'm batting a big fat ZERO for Republican for Prez this term, and my state is batting a big fat ZERO for a republican for senate this term. Heck even that kid Ryan (reminds me of Dan Quayle)...would be a better choice that catchers Mitt! I'm going to have to rest on "Meh...the Dems aren't doing all that bad of a job this sping..."..and I'll cross my fingers for next election.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Check this out. Even more examples coming from the Republican side regarding Mitt Romney.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=UdV0TdsYp9g

Both are crooks.

ииии

ииии

I can't Vote, still not a US Citizen, that keeps me out of most of this crap.
    Last time around I had my Wife Vote for Obama. We did live in Texas at the Time though.

This time around I'm telling her to do some of her own research, watch news and stuff like that. That way she can make up her own Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post
    Am I to assume you've seen the light?
    I've been privy to the light for some time now.

Look who was in the crowd last night.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by BaLa View Post
    I can't Vote, still not a US Citizen, that keeps me out of most of this crap.

??? are you Canadian ?

I am also cynical. Why does Romney want to be the President of the United States? I say let Obama finish his term. He is good as a Commander in Chief. Not so good with the economy, especially with a do nothing Congress. Also, the USA is not what we used to be. Sad but true. We have overcome many obstacles, like segregation, women's rights, gay rights (not that there's anything wrong with that) however our leadership has been undermined by our enemies. Yes we do have enemies.

IMO our country needs real leadership, and we have been thrown sound bites, CNN coverage, BS, and false promises. Obama and Mitt are both in on it. The United States Government is a business! The debt means nothing! How would China collect on its debt? Wage war? No. We have the strike force, the technology, the material to take out any country at will.

Of course that would not happen. Not now. but say, 200 years from now, there could be mass destruction across this planet.

Thank God I'll be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    ??? are you Canadian ?
    Canadian ? NEVER
    German