Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: ObamaCare's Secret History

  1. #1
    Dr Tweak mnosteele52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    11,912

    ObamaCare's Secret History

    ObamaCare's Secret History

    The truth is that this destructive legislation wasn't inevitable and far better reforms were possible. They still are, though they might have gained more traction in 2009 and 2010 with the right support. The miracle is that, despite this collusion of big government and big business, ObamaCare has received the public scorn that it deserves.
    It's been nothing but a sham since day one and they still pushed it through. How does everyone not see right through his masquerade? He's in bed with the 1% yet bashes them supporting the Occupy movement? Can't people see he is nothing but a total scam artist?

  2. #2
    R.I.P. Nov 2015 RaisinCain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    If fail to understand why you do not see that he is like every other politician. Full of crap and says whatever they can in order to gain support.

  3. #3
    Advanced Member SlyOneDoofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisinCain View Post
    If fail to understand why you do not see that he is like every other politician. Full of crap and says whatever they can in order to gain support.
    Never have I heard more honest words spoken.
    Nutty like squirrel terds!!!

  4. #4
    Dr Tweak mnosteele52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    11,912
    I don't fail to see that, I fail to see why others don't....... why do you think I post this? So others will see what I already know. But Obama, he is in a class all by himself when it comes to lying crooked politicians, he has an EXTREME FAR left agenda and is BY FAR the most liberal President to hold the office.

  5. #5
    R.I.P. Nov 2015 RaisinCain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    Well, he hasn't STARTED any unnecessary wars that I know of (Bush). Matter of fact the main reason the U.S. is the way that it is now is because of the entire Bush administration (8 years of it at that). So calling Obama extreme and far left is really reaching.

  6. #6
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisinCain View Post
    Well, he hasn't STARTED any unnecessary wars that I know of (Bush). Matter of fact the main reason the U.S. is the way that it is now is because of the entire Bush administration (8 years of it at that). So calling Obama extreme and far left is really reaching.
    Agreed. Obama isn't even the worst of the last 20 years much less the worst of all-time. As much as people want to downplay what Bush did his actions led to the deaths of thousands of Iraqis and U.S. soldiers. Those deaths weigh far more on Bush than anything Obama has done. mnosteele has a right to express his view, but I strongly disagree with his assessment that because someone disagrees with him about Obama that we are uninformed or wrong. Frankly it's the reason I simply do not engage him any further on the topic of Obama. As much as he would like to think he is informing us of something he isn't. It just comes down to a difference of opinion.

  7. #7
    Dr Tweak mnosteele52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    11,912
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisinCain View Post
    So calling Obama extreme and far left is really reaching.
    That statement shows your true ignorance of politics.

    You sound like Obama blaming Bush. For 2 years Obama and the Democrats had FULL control to do whatever they needed and all they did was push their poor agenda and put this country further into debt than Bush ever did, he has increased our debt in 3 years more then Bush did in 8 years.

    Do you not understand he had TOTAL control for 2 whole years to pass any policies needed to turn this country around and all he did was push us into a major recession with his failed policies.

  8. #8
    R.I.P. Nov 2015 RaisinCain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    I give up. You are obviously ignorant or unwilling to accept the facts. You also seem to post whatever supports your agenda. I hope nobody else wastes their time from now on and that you will eventually disappear from the site when dealing with Obama.

  9. #9
    Dr Tweak mnosteele52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    11,912
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisinCain View Post
    I give up. You are obviously ignorant or unwilling to accept the facts.
    Facts, where? I post a link to an article with facts backing up what I post. You on the other hand simply say I'm wrong with nothing to backup your posts.

    Even Democrats agree he is the most liberal President this county has ever had and recently a few very well known, big money Democrats have left the party because they do not support Obama's far left views and agendas.

  10. #10
    R.I.P. Nov 2015 RaisinCain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    You keep trashing Obama without looking at the facts about the previous administration. Your arguments are crap and there have been several others that have pointed this out. You fail to grasp the concept of your own argument. I, myself, am done at this point. I just thought that I would throw my 2 cents in. You obviously don't get it. Continue to feed the other users the crap in your posts. I only hope that the other users see it and stop responding like I have.

  11. #11
    Dr Tweak mnosteele52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    11,912
    I cannot help and do not care what previous Administrations did, this is now that was then. As I have said NUMEROUS times, I was never a big Bush supporter, would I rather have him over Obama? Absolutely, I would rather have ANYONE over Obama. I have never denied the facts about previous Administrations so I don't know why you would even bring that up?

    I said these same things 4 years ago when Obama was running in 2008, now there is MUCH more proof to what I have been saying. His agenda is to ruin this country, other Presidents may not have been great or even good but I have never seen a President with a destructive agenda like Obama..... you don't get that and neither do many others..... that's my point... getting all of you to get it and not vote for him.

  12. #12
    Moderator David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Nova Caesarea
    Posts
    9,356
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by mnosteele52 View Post
    Facts, where? I post a link to an article with facts backing up what I post. You on the other hand simply say I'm wrong with nothing to backup your posts.

    Even Democrats agree he is the most liberal President this county has ever had and recently a few very well known, big money Democrats have left the party because they do not support Obama's far left views and agendas.
    You typically post opinion. Facts exist that politicians are hogs at very wealthy personal and corporate troughs. The rest is schoolyard finger pointing

    Do you really think Obama is the most liberal of all presidents? Not FDR, not JFK not LBJ? This country took a hard right with the election of Reagan in 1980. It had changed the scale by which Liberalism and Conservatism are measured. Perhaps it is the reason why you might consider Obama so incredibly liberal. Still, it flies in the face of the budget cutting he has sought during his presidency. But the Fox/Limbaugh shouting point mill will harp on the Healthcare bill and the conservative conspiracy buffs with talk of the puppeteers, who have sought fit to place the GOP in the oval office in 24 of the past 40 years.

    I am sure you are aware that a substantial number of his supporters feel that he has not been liberal enough, and these are not just dreadlocked city campers.

    Hell_Yes

    Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

    "Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

    It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

  13. #13
    Moderator David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Nova Caesarea
    Posts
    9,356
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by mnosteele52 View Post
    I cannot help and do not care what previous Administrations did, this is now that was then. As I have said NUMEROUS times, I was never a big Bush supporter, would I rather have him over Obama? Absolutely, I would rather have ANYONE over Obama. I have never denied the facts about previous Administrations so I don't know why you would even bring that up?

    I said these same things 4 years ago when Obama was running in 2008, now there is MUCH more proof to what I have been saying. His agenda is to ruin this country, other Presidents may not have been great or even good but I have never seen a President with a destructive agenda like Obama..... you don't get that and neither do many others..... that's my point... getting all of you to get it and not vote for him.
    To say you would have ANYONE over Obama, implies that this is personal, even irrational. Please, as a someone who respects you a good deal, do not become like Ghosthunter.

    George W. Bush fudging data to engage the US into two Asian wars with no determinable goals, did more to ruin this great country than Obama's health care bill. That would be my opinion.
    Craig, I have read the information you presented in many different formats and it remains unconvincing. Why? Because Romney is every bit the fraud, as was Gingrich and Santorum. Having dealt with lower level government, I have seen these muckty mucks grovel for coins for whoever was offering.

    Hell_Yes

    Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

    "Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

    It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

  14. #14
    R.I.P. 2013-11-22 blebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    North Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    To say you would have ANYONE over Obama, implies that this is personal, even irrational. Please, as a someone who respects you a good deal, do not become like Ghosthunter.

    George W. Bush fudging data to engage the US into two Asian wars with no determinable goals, did more to ruin this great country than Obama's health care bill. That would be my opinion.
    Craig, I have read the information you presented in many different formats and it remains unconvincing. Why? Because Romney is every bit the fraud, as was Gingrich and Santorum. Having dealt with lower level government, I have seen these muckty mucks grovel for coins for whoever was offering.
    I would comment on this, but you haven't accepted my idea of what's going on, though you just sighted how many instances. Nothing is going to change. It will all continue regardless of who is in office.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

  15. #15
    R.I.P. Nov 2015 RaisinCain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post
    I would comment on this, but you haven't accepted my idea of what's going on, though you just sighted how many instances. Nothing is going to change. It will all continue regardless of who is in office.
    Thank You!

  16. #16
    SG Enthusiast Leatherneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    The Great Midwest
    Posts
    3,611
    Has apathy gotten us here? I see it every day. I am the only guy who votes where I work. Mind-numbing BS has damn near wrecked society. We are the reason that government has gotten so big. Stop eating like pigs, smoking like freight trains, drinking like fish & get some damn self respect. A society too fat & stupid to rebel is bound to be enslaved.
    USMC RETIRED

    Steve

    Tacoma Guitar Forum

  17. #17
    Moderator David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Nova Caesarea
    Posts
    9,356
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post
    I would comment on this, but you haven't accepted my idea of what's going on, though you just sighted how many instances. Nothing is going to change. It will all continue regardless of who is in office.
    I understand you perspective, and we are not far apart.

    BigMo,

    It is not apathy as much a resignation. Winning at the ballot box is not the answer...

    Hell_Yes

    Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

    "Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

    It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Similar Threads

  1. Obamacare
    By Gerald285 in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-11, 11:06 PM
  2. AT&T to alter employee health plans due to Obamacare
    By Prey521 in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-10, 08:06 AM
  3. ObamaCare endorsements: What the bribe was
    By Xpunge in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-09, 04:43 AM
  4. Nation To Celebrate First-Ever Black History Month History Week
    By YARDofSTUF in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-05-07, 11:18 PM
  5. Secret of aging no longer a secret
    By downhill in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-05, 02:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •